2013 Dodge Dart, BADASS!

soccerman002

99 SVT Cobra
Established Member
Screen capture of wikipedia article with specs:

dartt.jpg

98WhiteSteed

Established Member
Its just a name. That car shares nothing with the Dart most people remember....if they even remember a Dart from the '60s.

svtsmo

^ FTW
Established Member
i'd say its one of the better looking compacts out there. if it takes after the neon srt4 performance wise, they'll sell a ton.

it looks 10X better than the focus and fiesta

Coiled03

Established Member
In general, my opinion is that Dodge and "badass" don't ever belong in the same sentence together.

This merely confirms that I'm right.

Nxed2

Established Member
If the srt team can do it right, meaning a beefed up 2.4L turbo motor, nice suspension, sub 3K weight and a nice exterior package( cuz the stock shit is terrible) with a 20-23k price range, I'd buy it in a heart beat.

X1000000000

Rumor is a beefy as fuuuk 2.4l turbo for the srt4 model and awd.

Srtforum guy photoshoped this real quick.... I imagine the srt team can come up with something better.

01-2013-dodge-dart3.jpg

Last edited:

BlownBolt

Doesn't Care
Established Member
Lots of words describe this car "badass" is not one of them. ^That is the gayest thing I have seen all day.

ASUSMC

Oh Hi!!!
Established Member
At least the GTO was RWD and had a V8. I sincerely hope they build an SRT version if they want it to replace the Neon. The Neon was a pile of crap but they sold a crap ton of them.

Menasor

My first car was a 65 dodge dart. Sadly the only thing I like on this one is the interior.

P49Y-CY

fomocomofo
Established Member
Plenty familiar, but I refuse to accept those were produced by the same company. So there.

oh i see. well that's a different story, and not what you had said earlier. apparently dodge and badass can go together in the same sentence.

CobraBob

Authorized Vendor
Established Member
Premium Member
Single Barrel Sirs
Nothing badass about it at all. The exterior is bland.

I do like the interior though.

Just about my thoughts, too. Interior is decent, if not a bit on the tacky side with the red trim. The exterior is very bland. No excitement there at all. And a 4-door? The only hot Dart back in the day was the 2-door variety. I guess the 4-door Charger wasn't enough. :dw:

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread