2013+ Front Grilles

ViciousJay

Established Member
I would go with a Shelby grill. Saw my first 13 the other night at Waldorf ford. Sick.

i like it but it would require me to lose my front fogs, im not sure i want to relocate them anytime soon thats why im going this route, after i get home from getting the wife a anniversary gift and some beer im going to pull everything off just to assess the situation to see if the juice is worth the squeeze

Last edited:

03machme

go on and mach me
Established Member
I really want to do something like the Roush grill but I really like the LED fogs. I wish they would come up with a horizontal bar grill like the roush where you could keep the fogs.

421392_3_385x270.jpg

2013-Roush-RS-Stage-3-Mustang-5-630x418.jpg

I like the roush for sure. Will be ordering mine soon

cdog1157

Established Member

turd burglar

Established Member
Says it requires removal of the upper grille, might have retainers on the back to house the stock fogs which would be cool. Although the billet bars would cast a weird shadow with the lights I think

cdog1157

Established Member
The pics look okay but the instructions show that they install over the stock pieces.

I don't see how they look like crap, they look exactly like the Roush pieces and they are billet aluminum instead of plastic like the Roush.

turd burglar

Established Member
Hmmm, maybe you either clip it over the grille if you want fogs or remove the stock piece if ya don't want em and it clips into the factory retainers. I could live without the fogs, I like the billet look a lot, and just get the cs fogs down the road.

turd burglar

Established Member
Haha wow, their install instructions make it look like absolute shit, but the product page it looks good. Wonder which is more believable

OddConsonants

Established Member
The pics look okay but the instructions show that they install over the stock pieces.

I don't see how they look like crap, they look exactly like the Roush pieces and they are billet aluminum instead of plastic like the Roush.

Sorry, no offense meant...just my opinion and you know what they say about opinions. If you like it then more power to ya.

Bowtie-X

Oh No.. not a NOOB again.
Established Member
boss 302 WITH fogs.

D1AB507A-FA22-4E6D-86F9-BD473C7FB3A5-3977-0000047637890111.jpg

I was actually thinking about doing this since I didn't want to get rid of my LED fogs but I just couldn't justify couple hundred bucks just to have a tri emblem in the middle instead of the horse. I ended up going with 2013 Cali special grill set. I have to get some pics together.

Sent from my iPad 3 using Tapatalk HD

96lasersnake

storm trooper'd cobra
Established Member
The CDC grille looks cool, but $200 for a nonexistent grille just doesn't add up for me

I like it too, and wanted to put it on my 13gt. But you have to cut out the foglight brackets and do some painting. Plus the ones I have seen in up close pictures dont look great as you can see alot of stuff behind the grilled even with it painted.

swoosh_stang

I'm not evil, Trust Me
Established Member
I had been planning on getting a GT500 front end, but after seeing the 13' Roush front, I think I'll go in that direction.

Users who are viewing this thread