2013 GT cloth recaros vs leather recaros

seank

Lateral G Lover
Established Member
Recaro is embroidered on the outside in black. But in the middle is that glorius ford racing logo. If you order them from the factory they say Recaro in the middle but not the ones sold in the aftermarket.:nonono:

m63660005mb_7028.jpg

spaceball.gif

kingnut

Established Member
Recaro is embroidered on the outside in black. But in the middle is that glorius ford racing logo. If you order them from the factory they say Recaro in the middle but not the ones sold in the aftermarket.:nonono:

m63660005mb_7028.jpg

spaceball.gif

yeah that does look riced out. corny ford logo looks like some ebay chinese garbage.

Nocturnal'14

'18 ROUSH RS2 #18-0103
Established Member
What's the cost difference for the leather recaro's from base leather when ordering a new car from dealer!?

Id pay the difference + my stock '12 leather seats for a set of leather recaro's!!
Now just to find someone willing to do it!

SILV03MustangGT

Han Brolo CDR 5.Broliance
Established Member

m63660005mb_7028.jpg

spaceball.gif

Ya I don't like the ford racing logo either. I would want the ones right out of a car that say recaro.

seank

Lateral G Lover
Established Member
I'll be going with Status or Bride if end up tracking the car more frequently and upgrade the seats. The best quality and they are FIA approved.

ViciousJay

Established Member
what's the cost difference for the leather recaro's from base leather when ordering a new car from dealer!?

Id pay the difference + my stock '12 leather seats for a set of leather recaro's!!
Now just to find someone willing to do it!

ViciousJay

Established Member
According to the Ford Mustang "Build your own" it's only a $1595 difference from leather to recaro leather. Id pay that + my stock leather seats!

oh no, im pretty sure my winder sticker shows 4k, ill have to look and see if i have it or cant i find it online?

04SNK390HP

I hate SHEEPLE
Established Member
Love my cloth Recaros also. I have been looking for someone with leather Recaro covers that wanted to trade for cloth. If anyone is interested, let me know.

-Nick

delvin.a

Established Member
I wish Ford would've used the Recaro recline mechanism instead of the dumb preset lean back. I mean its patented by Recaro, why wouldn't try use it? Oh we'll they are still 100x better than stock

Griever423

Established Member
I got a base and while leather is nice it wasn't worth the price difference to me. Not to mention Texas summers and leather don't go well together.

If I were you I'd do a base with track pack and recaros and call it a day. I think you'll be more than satisfied. Especially if you plan on tracking your car.

Users who are viewing this thread