2013 gt track pack wheels with tpms

Laloosh

Established Member
Beware of seller. I purchased this for the asking price and the seller shipped the wheels with zero protection, no cardboard, no boxes, nothing. He threw a label on the wheel the way they came of the car. Every wheel is damaged and he pretty much told me to **** off. PayPal dispute filed. It will get escalated if we don't come to an agreement. He can refund me and have them back (he pays shipping). Or he can pay to get them redone.

GT915

Established Member
I would be so pissed. Blowing hard earned money on something you won't even put on your car. I'm sure there are a lot of good people on here, but things like this make me hestant to buy. Good luck with the dispute.

clean92lx

Established Member
what a ****ing dumb ass he is to ship the wheels like that, unless he intentionally screwed you over, in that case, what an asshole!

clean92lx

Established Member
The wheels were not like that when shipped, don't know what happened during shipping. So everyone that doesn't have both sides can shut the **** up!!!!
Not hard to believe the wheels were not like that before shipping, the problem is you allegedly shipped them with no protection and they got damaged which makes that YOUR FAULT!!. You screwed the guy! Thats ****ed up!

2012GTCS

Established Member
Yeah, that's really not a valid defense in your case. Im sure they were in good shape went you sent them. You cant say that you didn't think they would get damaged by shipping them raw dog, if that is actually the case. You'd have to be brain dead to think they wouldn't get damaged!

If you screwed the guy, make it right. We are enjoy the same hobby and no one likes getting shafted.

Good luck with the dispute OP

Ochoblanco

Established Member
I find it hard to believe the seller shipped the rims without putting them in boxes. Especially if they were shipped via FedEx, ups or USPS. Open a dispute with the carrier as well as PayPal.

clean92lx

Established Member
I find it hard to believe the seller shipped the rims without putting them in boxes. Especially if they were shipped via FedEx, ups or USPS. Open a dispute with the carrier as well as PayPal.
yea but the seller is not even denying the buyers comments, he just says they were good when he shipped them lol

RedRocketMike

A Member Well Known
Established Member
Beware of seller. I purchased this for the asking price and the seller shipped the wheels with zero protection, no cardboard, no boxes, nothing. He threw a label on the wheel the way they came of the car. Every wheel is damaged and he pretty much told me to **** off. PayPal dispute filed. It will get escalated if we don't come to an agreement. He can refund me and have them back (he pays shipping). Or he can pay to get them redone.

Post pics.

kona12

Established Member
WTH how would someone ship wheels like that, well atleast you resolved, hate say it but your ahead still. You have the rims for nothing refinish about $400

Users who are viewing this thread