2013 GT500 Blk/Red Recaros, PP, Mcleod, VMP, 690whp, $39k

pierce88

Established Member
I am listing my 2013 Shelby GT500 for sale today. I recently bought a 2008 ZO6 so this one has to go! Not looking for any trades. Car runs absolutely amazing and I have all dyno sheets and many receipts for the work performed. Please do not hesitate to call/email with any questions! I will provide my phone number through the messaging system. There is alot of money in Labor and is 100% ready to go. Literally needs nothing but a new driver! Can provide pictures of any angle, interior shot, engine bay, under carriage, upon request!

Will upload a new picture with my username when I get home tonight (Have an old one from my for sale ad 18mo ago).

Car is currently list on Ebay:

https://www.ebay.com/itm/2013-Ford-Mustang-Shelby-GT500/173057559309

Car Information:
Black with Red Stripes 2013 Shelby GT500 ~34,400mi
VIN: 1ZVBP8JZ2D5220276
SVT 20th Anniversary Package with Lighted Door Sills
Performance Pack
Factory Recaro Seats with Red Stitching and Cobra Logo
Shaker 1000 Audio System
13/14 Front Lip Extension
Shelby OEM Car Cover

Mods:
SCT X4 with Palm Beach Dyno Tune (687whp/691wtq on 93oct)
N2MB WOT Box (Never Used. Was only installed a month ago by BBR)
JLT Race Red 123mm Intake
VMP 2.4" Pulley
VMP 90mm Idler Pulley
VMP Twin 67mm Throttle Body
Metco Auxillary Idler Pulley
JBA 2-Piece Stainless Catless H-Pipe
McLeod RXT
Ford Racing 3.73 Gears
Strangle 31-Spline Axles (Installed with Gears as Cheap Insurance)
MGW Gen 2 with Cobra Shift Ball (Have weight Gripper Cobra Ball as Well)
Braided Stainless Steel Clutch Line
UPR Lower Control Arm Relocation brackets
BBR Billet Rear Lower Control Arms
Viking Warrior Drag Shocks
UPR Driveshaft Loop
BMR Adjustable Panhard Bar
BPS Rear Lightweight Break Kit with Relocation Brackets
JPC Line Lock Kit
Reische 170* Thermostat
CFM Passenger Side Valve Cover Breather
Brisk Racing Spark Plugs GR12YS Silver
JLT Radiator Cover Painted to Match
JLT Passenger Side Catch Can (Anodized Black Finish)
Redline Tuning Hood Struts
Diode Dynamics LED Package (Map Lights, License Plate Lights)
Shorty Antenna
Has BRAND NEW Michelin Pilot Sport 4S Tires (285/35r20) on Back (Less than 3k miles)
Front Tire Are Goodyear Eagle F1 Asymmetric Tires (Less than 5k Miles)

Title is clean and in my name.
cFFCJr.jpg

rDFdOd.jpg

zuFp8K.jpg

1sAdUK.jpg

rMVfy2.jpg

O7wIzO.jpg

9v2vmj.jpg

Last edited:

bigdog8b

Established Member
No track pack right? Just confirming. Do you have a copy of the sticker? Clean carfax? Tks

tones_RS3

I like members members.
Established Member
Premium Member
Killer cars Pierce. Looks like you're selling them both now, correct?
GLWS!

pierce88

Established Member
Killer cars Pierce. Looks like you're selling them both now, correct?
GLWS!

It's a lets see which sells first kind of scenario. If they both sell thats great too as I really don't need a car and can stack some cash for a few months to buy something bigger and better (Think 2019 GT500).

-Pierce

Lwbialas

Established Member
Beautiful car. Going to be in the market in 2019 for one. Maybe you will relist it by that time ;)

VenomVeins

Established Member
Beautiful GT500 OP! I love it!

Which did you prefer? The GT500 or z06?

I'm going to sell my terminator and get one of the two.
This is a great question that i’d also like to hear feedback on. I had an ls2 3LT C6 that had a Chuck Cow tune and a few other goodies and made right around 370whp. It was semi-fun, but i got rid of it for a few reasons-one of them being garbage GM quality and it just not feeling all that fast anymore.

Had my eye on a 2010+ GT500 for years now and just waiting for the right one to make my move.

MiamiSnake

Established Member
I can assure you a C6Z is a way different experience than owing a base C6. Also, as a previous 03 KB Cobra owner and someone who test drove many GT500’s 2013’s mainly, the Z06 was by far the more interesting ride from looks to the way you feel in the car. I never thought I would own a Vette but the Z06 won my heart over the GTR, 13 GT500 and 997 Turbo. A head/cam Z06 is one hell of an experience.

VenomVeins

Established Member
I can assure you a C6Z is a way different experience than owing a base C6. Also, as a previous 03 KB Cobra owner and someone who test drove many GT500’s 2013’s mainly, the Z06 was by far the more interesting ride from looks to the way you feel in the car. I never thought I would own a Vette but the Z06 won my heart over the GTR, 13 GT500 and 997 Turbo. A head/cam Z06 is one hell of an experience.

I've driven a stock C6 Z06 and it was a blast. Same can be said for multiple year GT500's.

For me, the 'long term' ownership (one year or more) is what I'm asking about. The next 'toy' I choose will end up being my daily driver. No more being bored to death in my lexus on the work commute and reserving just a few days for the 'fun' ride.....life is just too short.

As far as "driving experience" goes, I have yet to find a suitable replacement for my former C5 Z06 that was heads/cam/exhaust. It was such a RAW and exhilarating feeling to feel THAT connected to the road while going THAT fast. The interior was pure GM garbage, although the rib bruising daily drive was damn fun for the little under 2 years I did it for.

MiamiSnake

Established Member
Well if you are looking for a daily driver sports car that has some serious power that is actually affordable as in 45k and below, if I said the C6Z is better that would be a lie. The GT500 and Hellcat Challenger are some amazing cars with incredible power potential. Honestly, it would be very hard for me to decide between those two cars but I would probably go with the GT500 due to it's aggressive look.

VenomVeins

Established Member
Well if you are looking for a daily driver sports car that has some serious power that is actually affordable as in 45k and below, if I said the C6Z is better that would be a lie. The GT500 and Hellcat Challenger are some amazing cars with incredible power potential. Honestly, it would be very hard for me to decide between those two cars but I would probably go with the GT500 due to it's aggressive look.
Thats exactly what im looking for....a very powerful daily driver that wont wreck my kidneys lol.

Being that i recently sold the C6 and have been down that road with a C5Z, i am fully aware how unfunctional they really are for me daily-wise.

Besides, i’ve wanted a gt500 since i drove one for the first time. That supercharger whine is just epic-something about it just gives me that tingly ‘laugh out loud in your car from the epicness’ feeling.

Users who are viewing this thread