2013 gt500 flood 24,800 ?

PhoenixM3

Hello Kitty Slayer
Established Member
Premium Member
OP says it has recaros and nav so its probably not the one in your warning @sleek98 .

If its a salvage title, it absolutely had water go farther than just the middle of the wheels.

When my car was shipped through Houston during the flood, USAA told me that water reaching the lower rocker panels would be considered a total loss. I got lucky and my car wasn’t affected.

fearthesnake

Established Member
Will your Insurance company even provide coverage on this car? I'd also check into that before purchasing, could be a problem.

Worst case, how much does it cost to replace wiring harness(s) and computers for these cars? I would go into this deal expecting to replace those, if expensive- try to knock the price down more - dealer may do it.

pridemore54

Established Member
this one? He refused to post a video of the car running with all the lights and blinkers working. Says he put less than 100 miles on it.
If it's this one I would pass. I talked to the owner about this one and it already has a load of electrical gremblins. Things like left tail light not working and I think the stereo had an issue too.

Kapy

Established Member
It was from Houston says rain water,,ever thing works also, thanks for all the replys

Rainwater?....uhhh it was a beast of a hurricane I hate to say. A little different than your normal evening shower storm.

fearthesnake

Established Member
If it's this one I would pass. I talked to the owner about this one and it already has a load of electrical gremblins. Things like left tail light not working and I think the stereo had an issue too.
Yikes, if the stereo even has problems the car should have been totaled.

Virtually would have to replace every single wire, connector and electrical part which is not feasible imo.

Users who are viewing this thread