2013 GT500 - SGM, PP, TP, Nav, Shaker

smrtasp

Established Member
Car is sold.

As much as it pains me I need to sell the Shelby. I have a baby on the way and the wife's Lexus needs to be replaced. I just ordered my Raptor and need the extra space so the Shelby has to go :(.

It’s a 2013 coupe - 8,300 miles, SGM without stripes. All stock motor. The rear end has some upgrades - FRPP springs, BMR panhard rod and upper brace, Bob's lower control arms with relocation brackets and stock upper control arm. I also have the resonator delete, FRPP strut tower brace, blue air filter, redline color matched hood struts, front splash guards, LED license plate bulbs, LED fog lights and smoked front and rear corner lights. I also have a new set of vinyls for the corner lights in case the first set ever has any issues. Inside I have the Shelby push button start in blue, blue door sill plates, lockpick with backup camera, Lloyds floor mats, gray shift ball, LED map lights, trunk cargo net and the Shelby dash plaque. Windows are 20% ceramic tint which cost close to $400. Also has the OEM car cover. Tires still have 60-70% tread left. I have the stock springs, shifter, floor mats, air filter and other rear end parts that were replaced and can return to 100% stock if the new buyer prefers that.

I also have the original window sticker, SVT brochure, SVT posters and finally the Shelby registry paperwork which just arrived this week.

The car was my daily driver so it never saw any track time or abuse. I will post some more interior pics tomorrow. I will be replacing the lower front splitter pieces for the new owner. The originals were never damaged but have some minor scrapes from just normal driving. I want the new owner to have the car in the best shape possible.

Those of you interested in one know what the market is for these and what is considered reasonable. I have already had a local dealer offer me 58 because they have a local buyer who saw the car while it was in for service and wanted the same combo but waited too long to place his order plus it has the more popular aftermarket cosmetic upgrades with a 100% stock motor so there are no warranty concerns. I am looking for reasonable offers here. I would prefer to sell it here but at the end of the day the best offer will win.

Here it is in Feb when I picked it up from Caruso Ford in Long Beach.

IMAG0135.jpg

Current Pictures.

IMAG0210.jpg

IMAG0213.jpg

IMAG0212.jpg

IMG_0199.jpg

IMG_0187.jpg

20130901_135158.jpg

20130901_132850.jpg

20130901_123215.jpg

20130901_131848.jpg

20130901_133656.jpg

20130901_133736.jpg

20130901_135230.jpg

20130901_135110.jpg

20130901_131809.jpg

Last edited:

smrtasp

Established Member
So the dealer called today and backed out of the offer. The buyer they had lined up backed out of buying. So now I am just open to reasonable offers. No trades.

reason4treason

Established Member
So the dealer called today and backed out of the offer. The buyer they had lined up backed out of buying. So now I am just open to reasonable offers. No trades.

you might want to try contacting Alex Bartra at Cerritos Ford. he bought my '13 and gave me a decent price even though it was the middle of January. he was my highest offer among about a dozen dealers. in my experience, they were great to deal with regarding getting it done quickly that day, including a call to my lender by Alex in my presence to let them know that a payoff was on the way and when they could expect that.

i had 16K in equity too and got that back in a reasonable amount of time including very timely and consistent email responses from both the gen'l sales manager Angie Marzinke and the gen'l manager Mike Gilligan. it's not often that the top dog of a dealership is right on top of emails from individual customers. it's more typical that they have an underling do that for them and it's hard as hell to talk directly to him/her. that was not the case for me with these guys.

[email protected]

smrtasp

Established Member
I was originally offered 58k but dealer backed out due to local buyer falling through. Im open to reasonable offers. I'm working with a few others right now but nothing I would consider serious right now. Maybe something will pop up this weekend.

smrtasp

Established Member
I'm looking for 57k out of it. I will include all the original parts and paperwork. Even at this price I'm losing 13k with taxes I paid plus the 2k worth of parts and labor for everything I have added since buying. I love the car and was planning on keeping it for quite a while. Whoever gets this will be getting a great car.

Chris!

Former Ford Dealer
Established Member
Have you listed it on the 3rd party websites such as autotrader cars.com and eBay?

smrtasp

Established Member
I will in another week or so. I don't need to really have it gone until late October when both cars get in so I am trying to be patient for a change. I also updated the description and pictures. I forgot about half the stuff I have done to the car and needed to add more pictures. Depending upon how things go I may return it to 100% stock minus the window tint and dash plaque. For that I would drop a bit and sell the other parts separately. I'm also working with Cerritos Ford right now.

IamRacerX

No brand loyalty rhetoric here.
Established Member
Op take some advise.... If you need it gone by the end of Oct., you better list it everywhere now.. trade values on these are dropping fast. You gotta get on it!! Nice car glwts!!

smrtasp

Established Member
57 is what I am looking for. If your a serious buyer I would be willing to deal a little but the few offers i got for under 50 I won't even respond to.

Chris!

Former Ford Dealer
Established Member
57 is what I am looking for. If your a serious buyer I would be willing to deal a little but the few offers i got for under 50 I won't even respond to.

Lol someone offered you under $50k?

Let me remind them if auction values for you.

hu6yduqe.jpg

FYI - the one highlighted in yellow hit everything but the lottery

smrtasp

Established Member
Thanks. I know I'm being reasonable in the 57k range with the miles and condition. Plus it has about 2k in extras that I am basically eating at this price.

reason4treason

Established Member
Thanks. I know I'm being reasonable in the 57k range with the miles and condition. Plus it has about 2k in extras that I am basically eating at this price.

might want to try north county ford in Vista. they were also interested in mine but Jeff said the owner wanted one with elec pkg. this is Jeff Pembleton's email.

[email protected]

I can be reached @ 619.540.5668 (voice or text mess.) or 760.945.9900 Ext.11111

If you prefer to come in to the store, please ask for Jeff Pembleton; Fleet & Internet Sales Manager.

North County Ford is conveniently located off the 78 freeway and the Vista Village Dr. off ramp at 450 W. Vista Way Vista, CA. 92083.

Users who are viewing this thread