2013 GT500 Super Snake build

carguy19

Established Member
I like the car overall but the wheels suck.

I like the exhaust. Underhood is cool w the tanks and dress up.

svtfocus2cobra

Opprimere, Velocitas, Violentia Operandi
Established Member
I feel like they took a step backwards in design. Looks outdated by what SVT did on the current GT500.

GTSpartan

Yield right!!!!
Established Member
With Ford making the "real" Shelby now, I question the need for SAI. Especially now that the man is no longer with us.

dustin88lx

Established Member
Im a little disappointed in how it turned out....I have to agree the stance is good, I somewhat like the hood but not crazy about it...the wheels are terrible, I think the not PP package wheels on the 13 look better...I think what I like the most is the resevoirs...I mean honestly I feel Ford has set the bar so high on this years shelby its really going to take a big change to make up for it....what I am not seeing is any improvements in the Giddy up...I thought that was one of the big keys to success for the supersnake...that just stupid where did that come from power......overall not impressed I do want those resevoirs though....

dustin88lx

Established Member
just noticed didnt even put LEDS in the fog lamps....attention to detail will get you everytime....

brisk_tea

Established Member
Best looking super snake yet.

I would just reverse the heat exchanger and have it painted blqck with the super snake natural

peteypab2133

Established Member
Yawn.

Should have left it stock, just upgraded the brakes and suspension and put the super snake badges on it. Now it looks modified GT.

Sent from my SCH-I535 using Tapatalk 2

Myfast70

Established Member
I'm sure this is a $30k plus package and I just don't see the value there. I hate to say it but to me it just looks like they slapped on some leftovers & spare parts. I wonder what the extent of their aero testing was? Or were they just hoping the buyers would keep them as garage queens that will never see the 200 mph attempt? The wheels look ok-ish from certain angles but not my first choice. The seats now look like a cheapened repop of a real Recaro. You would think they would have thought to change out the fog light bulbs and license plate bulbs with LED's.

It just doesn't look like they put much thought into this one. Pretty car but disappointed overall. I think as others have mentioned, it will be hard to one up the SVT team on this one.

Users who are viewing this thread