2013 GT500 vs 2013 ZL1

19935.slow

Established Member
Lulzlzlzlzlzlzlzllzlzl can't wait for the excuses. Spinng, zl1 left early, gt500 started in 6th gear etc etc....:beer:

Svt4ever22

Established Member
Old news, Al at GM already wrote a victory letter stating the Auto ZL1 may have the advantage from zero to 35 mph. Now, you may get back to sucking his ball sack.

dawson-crying.jpg

Fool got smoked, son! :burnout:

RedVenom

Da Infamous One
Established Member
Credit the driver of the ZL1 for getting out of the hole well, but the GT500 walks him down pretty hard. I would like to see a few more runs and some rolls from these two cars. Really would like to see two 6spd manual cars go at it.

PLATIADO

Established Member
After seeing the video, It looks like it was about to get ugly for the camaro, that's probably why he let off.

BOD89LX

Established Member
Nice vids thanks for posting and damm that C6 Rolls the f out......

95SC

Banned
Wow ZL1 stole a hit and it still got whacked badly . That's like a 30th video of ZL1 loosing in a street racing. I haven't seen a video of ZL1 winning a street race yet.

Svt4ever22

Established Member
The ZL1 had a bus length on it before it hit the brakes. I guess maybe if the race was 2 miles long, the GT500 would have won that one.

95SC

Banned
Zl1 had bus lenghts because it stole a hit [that's the only way it can make this race close] . Gt500 freight trains ZL1 by couple car lenghts around 100 mph then ZL1 got scared and hit the brakes

with even start for both cars in 2 mile race GT500 would hit 2 mile mark before ZL1 hits 1 mile mark

Last edited:

btmach1

Whippled Sonic Blue
Established Member
Svt4ever22 must have watched a different video, or he's just a complete moron to think the ZL1 won this race. :bash: Yeah it jumped out to an early lead from starting EARLY but the GT500 caught it quick and put some space on it. ZL1 then got scared and hit the brakes cause he knew it'd just get much worse!

Last edited:

da5deuce

heatsoaked
Established Member
Imagine if it had an intake.

Why are you imagining things? Let's stay in reality please, and the reality is the GT500 stock for stock will come around a ZL1 from a dig or roll.

Sent from my tuna boat note using Tapatalk 2

2KBlackGT

The Man, Myth, The Legend
Established Member
Hit or not the ZL1 did better than expected.

Was that a white SRT8 at the beginning? Should have had those two race, it would have been close.

Damn! That ZL1 was putting a smack down on that GT500 till' it let off! Imagine if it had an intake.
:lol:

ls1eater

Established Member
lol I really hope the people that are saying the ZL1 won are joking...you can obviously see the ZL1 jump early(to a 2+ car lead) and then still get beat by a car+ when they passed the camera man.....

2KBlackGT

The Man, Myth, The Legend
Established Member
lol I really hope the people that are saying the ZL1 won are joking...you can obviously see the ZL1 jump early(to a 2+ car lead) and then still get beat by a car+ when they passed the camera man.....

Uh, only one person is saying the ZL1 won and he's a known troll (funny one too).

19935.slow

Established Member
It's amazing that everyone poops on the zl1, but when it stays at the back bumper of a gt500 you guys bust out the excuse book.

left on 2nd honk so it pulled 2 cars off the bat
let out at 100 mph
gt500 was clearly spinning

Left early, sure, op said he did. 2 car lead... no, 100mph I doubt it, you guys are funny!

Users who are viewing this thread