2013 GT500 vs 2016 GT350/350R

COME CORRECT

Established Member
HA! Looks like the new Mustang has taken the Camaros place as the catfish.

It does have a strong resemblance of a fish or something out of star wars. the color white has a storm trooper look about it.....In two years we all will be loving it....

Last edited:

Mombo

Established Member
:read:pREDATOR FACE:read:
Predator-Face2.jpg07-2016-shelby-gt350-live-1.jpgPREDATOR___by_adonihs.jpg08-2016-shelby-gt350-live-1.jpg

SonicDTR

Wasn't me.
Established Member
Premium Member
As of two months ago they had not started on a new gt500.

Pretty sure thats about as incorrect as it gets....It will be a beast when they announce it ;)

As for the OP, I'd go 350R all day! But I love them in nearly any flavor.

ChiSVT

SVT 4 Life
Established Member
GT350 looks better and its not even close. I still get a laugh out of the HP per $$ bragging right though, like that is all that matters in a car lol...I did feel that way when I was young though

I agree, but I equally get a kick out of the "ring yo" or laptimes but no one EVER takes their STREET cars to either. The GT500 is a boulevard cruiser. 3800lb steel bodied pony car, with 660hp. It's not meant to break performance benchmarks, but it ends up holding it's own for what it is and how much it costs.

Last edited:

Sonic605hp

Resident Prick.
Established Member
I can't wait to see the next GT500. The s550 is SO sexy. I liked it in pictures and when I stopped at a dealership to see it in person I was blown away. I love the 13-14 GT500 as far as styling is concerned but the s550 looks SO aggressive and finally gets away from that 60's look. With the GT350 supposedly blowing the z/28 out of the water in terms of performance (supposed nurburgring times), I can only guess that the GT500 will reclaim the crown from the Hellcat as the pony car highway/quarter mile king. Just guessing based on how Ford is laying the smackdown in nearly every segment of the market.

Users who are viewing this thread