2013 Shelby GT500 vert for sale on Autotrader for $54,900 with 17,612 miles. What am I missing?

MustangSteve1965

Established Member
Seems like an incredibly low price. Looking at the carfax they supplied it's a one owner call with no accidents. Any other vert I've seen like that has been at least $5K more than that.

1Kona_Venom

US Army (Ret)
Established Member
Premium Member
Seems like an incredibly low price. Looking at the carfax they supplied it's a one owner call with no accidents. Any other vert I've seen like that has been at least $5K more than that.

This should not be in the classifieds
And no link to said car?
Full fail on your post OP

MustangSteve1965

Established Member
? in line with what I would expect. Maybe 1-2k high given miles TBH
Really? I've been looking at Autotrader and other places for months as I was initially looking to get a vert, and this is quite a bit lower than any price I've seen outside of cars that have had/been in accidents or had a lot more mileage on the clock.

Klaus

Established Member
Premium Member
OP is cross posting here & on the communist gay GT500 forum so that might explain a few things.
You should ask goose over there why he was banned from the two biggest Mustang forums on the entire internet. I’m sure you’d get an honest answer…

This is the correct SVTP response

MustangSteve1965

Established Member
Yet
OP is cross posting here & on the communist gay GT500 forum so that might explain a few things.
You should ask goose over there why he was banned from the two biggest Mustang forums on the entire internet. I’m sure you’d get an honest answer…
Yet you obviously look at the site. So that explains things as well.

1Kona_Venom

US Army (Ret)
Established Member
Premium Member
shots-fired.gif

Attachments

• shots-fired.gif
    shots-fired.gif
    1 MB · Views: 71

gtmustang00

Established Member
Why was he banned? I was wondering why I haven't seen his posts around lol.

gtmustang00

Established Member
We never banned Goose here, just shamed him into not coming back. That's the hilarious part. You know the story?

I don't, but I do remember him posting his track vids and being a teacher. One kid crashed his dads 00r? Something about that?

Norton

Long-time SVT Enthusiast
Established Member
Yet you obviously look at the site. So that explains things as well.
Can you honestly say you don't look at a train-wreck as you pass it. :unsure:
I don't, but I do remember him posting his track vids and being a teacher. One kid crashed his dads 00r? Something about that?
Self-described "Instructor" who crashed his own "CFTP." :rolleyes:

03cobra#694

Good Guy
Super Moderator
That's correct, but he was bragging on the site he runs (FORDGT500 or something) how much better and busier it was than here and a few other sites.
See attached if you have some time to kill, crap about Goose starts post 68.

Users who are viewing this thread