2013 Shelby Rear Valance and Exhaust

2003 Silver

Banned
Will they fit on a 2013 5.0 without any modifying etc.? I really like the look of the quad tips from the shelby.....

Last edited by a moderator:

stang8psi

Established Member
doubt the valence will fit! there is a quad exhaust from magnaflow but it also requires some trimming.

turka

not ᶠᶸᶜᵏᴵᴺᴳ bagged
Established Member
been wondering this myself but I haven't even been able to locate where to buy the exhaust yet. not even dealerships have them yet :shrug:

Find me a link to buy, and I will let you know by being the test mule!

2003 Silver

Banned
been wondering this myself but I haven't even been able to locate where to buy the exhaust yet. not even dealerships have them yet :shrug:

Find me a link to buy, and I will let you know by being the test mule!

U try a dealership?

StevenStarke

Fast/Reliable/Cheap pick2
Established Member
That would be your best bet. I believe they also sell a valence so you don't have to cut up your stocker.

Shelby

04-2013-ford-shelby-gt500.jpg

I doubt he's looking for this look

15077_lg.jpg

SILV03MustangGT

Han Brolo CDR 5.Broliance
Established Member
The chassis is the same so one could assume that a taillight and rear bumper/valence swap would have to be done to make it work.

kona12

Established Member
The only way itll work you will have to swap whole rear bumper and then also buy rear tail lights to fix the gap. Your current tails wont line up,but that rear diffuser does look sexy tho.. thought about it myself

dirtyd88

Much Wow!
Established Member
Tail lights are shaped a bit differently than the 2010-2012 style tails. So there will be gaps, but I think the bumper itself will mount the exact same.

The fascia and exhaust aren't for sale through FRPP yet because the car is just now hitting dealerships. Give it another month and parts will probably start coming in by themselves once production gets moving smoothly.

I have been REALLY considering doing a GT500 rear fascia and exhaust on my 2013 once it comes in next month. To me, the LP placement doesn't make the rear look so flat compared to the GT bumper.

I'm very curious to hear what the 2013 GT500 exhaust sounds like on the 5.0...:D

2003 Silver

Banned
Tail lights are shaped a bit differently than the 2010-2012 style tails. So there will be gaps, but I think the bumper itself will mount the exact same.

The fascia and exhaust aren't for sale through FRPP yet because the car is just now hitting dealerships. Give it another month and parts will probably start coming in by themselves once production gets moving smoothly.

I have been REALLY considering doing a GT500 rear fascia and exhaust on my 2013 once it comes in next month. To me, the LP placement doesn't make the rear look so flat compared to the GT bumper.

I'm very curious to hear what the 2013 GT500 exhaust sounds like on the 5.0...:D

Mine is a '13 so taillights shouldnt be an issue.....

Users who are viewing this thread