2013 Super Duty Build thread/ Finish product

SVT-BansheeMan

up the bayou
Established Member
Wow you really cleaned up the passenger side of the engine bay.

Nice truck. Cosmetically that's pretty typical around my area. Not a bad thing though. Also most dont do air bags here.

4u 2 nv

I aint nobody
Established Member
I see this thread and I question why I want a 2015 gasser F150...

Because new 1/2 tons from th big three are some of th best all around trucks for the average guy. I've heavily considered trading my low mileage (80k) duramax in on a new Eco or 6.2/8speed silverado.

3/4 stuff gets so pricey. I had a Carli stup on my dodge. Buying new...that leveling kit the OP is running is Prob nearing $1600-1700 or so....for just a leveling kit.

Last edited:

98 Saleen Cobra

Established Member
^^^LOL.

I've done most of this. I still need the H&S pipe and CCVR. You'll love the AMP steps too.

Yea man, I just knocked it all out at once.. It takes a lot for me to decide on spending money like that lol.

OP, can you post a video of how the truck sounds now? Everybody is afraid to mod their 6.7L because of warranty. I commend you.

would love to see/hear a video.

Also what is your MPG at now?

Yea man I'll get a video for you.

MPG is freaking awesome.. I got 17mpg towing to and from Sac last weekend with a 04 Cobra. Probably about 7klbs.. Hand calculated. Unloaded in the city is around 13, unloaded hightway is around 20-21 hand calculated.

I'm not worried about the warranty either. I made good friends with the lead tech at my dealer. Even still I don't push the truck. I'm not on the highest HP tune by any means. I maintane the shit out of it. And I've learned a lot about them doing mods at my house. I'm pretty mechanically inclined

White on tan FTW. My dream truck for sure.

Thanks man!

Wow you really cleaned up the passenger side of the engine bay.

Nice truck. Cosmetically that's pretty typical around my area. Not a bad thing though. Also most dont do air bags here.

Thanks man. I did the cosmetics to my taste, it wasn't to follow what other people do lol. All that's left on my list is a Titan 50gal fuel tank, PTM grill surround, and a mesh grille. Oh and pay it off by May of 2016. I did the airbags because I tow, a lot.

Looks great, Chris. :beer:

Thanks bro

I see this thread and I question why I want a 2015 gasser F150...

Because new 1/2 tons from th big three are some of th best all around trucks for the average guy. I've heavily considered trading my low mileage (80k) duramax in on a new Eco or 6.2/8speed silverado.

3/4 stuff gets so pricey. I had a Carli stup on my dodge. Buying new...that leveling kit the OP is running is Prob nearing $1600-1700 or so....for just a leveling kit.

I love my PSD. BUT I've driven and riden in and towed with a 2014 F150 with a Ecoboost. They are great freaking trucks!

98 Saleen Cobra

Established Member
Nope not at all. I was thinking it was Void Warranty mods lol.. :/ Maybe I'll have to do some reading.

98 Saleen Cobra

Established Member
Holy shit ahahaha.. That's nuts.. Thankfully I don't have to worry about smog. Smog Exempt county ftw

rotor_powerd

Established Member
Premium Member
Looks awesome. Truck will thank you for getting rid of everything that's trying to kill it. No Limit makes great stuff.

98 Saleen Cobra

Established Member
Yea man the truck drives so much better now. It's really noticable what deleting does in helping the truck last.

98 Saleen Cobra

Established Member
Bought a Royalty Core RC1 Grill and well the grill was the biggest PITA to install.. I think it took me longer to do that then do the ****ing EGR delete on my truck. Directions totally freaking sucked, but I got it figured out. You'll need a sawzaw, Cut off wheel, and a dremel tool. Basically hack out the center of the grill the best that you can lol.. OH and if you think you're doing it alone, you're wrong. Get another person to help.. Luckily my Dad came through big time to help me out.

Grill off
IMG_20151111_140944649_HDR_zpsy3gcxfca.jpg

Mid way through hacking
IMG_20151111_152206719_zps1ettgxvj.jpg

Test fitting
IMG_20151111_173830012_zpsmsplbgua.jpg

Mounted
IMG_20151111_180726187_zpsxbmbtwzq.jpg

IMG_20151112_093003291_zpsb04zpz9b.jpg

Last edited:

Deceptive

Muffin is my spirit animal
Established Member
Premium Member
My wife and I decided on looking at a F350 Crew 6.7 once the 2017s hit the lots.

Last edited:

Sn95Snake

Established Member
That is how it always goes, give it a few months and you will have the itch to do something to it.

Users who are viewing this thread