2014 AmericanMuscle Mustang Show at Maple Grove Raceway

silver03svt

Official Snowflake Melting Machine
Established Member
Exit 20 off I81. Spring Mills, Walmart right off the interstate

Will do. Shows a 2hr 45 min trip from my house with no traffic. Our stop in Fredericksburg will be 15 minutes at tops, which SHOULD put us your way right around 4pm. I am hoping traffic will not be bad that early in the afternoon, and MAYBE I can get a, uh, blue/silver lead vehicle for 30 miles or so to deter people from holding us up.

5spd07gt

BaggedCobra
Established Member
Will do. Shows a 2hr 45 min trip from my house with no traffic. Our stop in Fredericksburg will be 15 minutes at tops, which SHOULD put us your way right around 4pm. I am hoping traffic will not be bad that early in the afternoon, and MAYBE I can get a, uh, blue/silver lead vehicle for 30 miles or so to deter people from holding us up.

Haha! Well once you get up my way traffic shouldn't be an issue...unless you get behind a hay wagon.

Bonefish

FKNGFST
Established Member
I have that on my "car show" check list. Hopefully I'll remember to print it and use it!

Thinking we meet at Buffalo Wild Wings in Frederick, right across from Wegmans around 1230-1245. That should give the MoCo boys enough time to get there, we eat lunch and cruise.

That should work. I've got to get the car washed between Thursday night after a crab feast at work and Friday Morning. I'll be cutting it close.

TonyUMD

If I hear that again...
Established Member
What time did you MoCo guys want to leave that are heading up on Friday? Tony, Omar and Mark? Let's meet up and head up together. Thinking some time around noonish? I need to wash the car in the morning.

Noon at 270/370 then head up to Frederick to meet others? :rolling:

deadernie

is my name
Established Member
Got my parking tag yesterday in the mail. I'll be leaving from Eldersburg area Saturday morning. Anybody else leaving Saturday morning want to try to make a group?

oneslo5.0

Established Member
I'm coming up from the beach on Friday through Delaware. Let's coordinate to meet at the Dunkin Donuts off the I95 Christiana exit. Here is the address and link to Google Maps:

Dunkin' Donuts
48 Geoffrey Dr, Newark, DE 19713
http://goo.gl/maps/EFjAC

What time will this be? I will be at a concert in Philly for the afternoon but may be back that way when you guys are in my neck of the woods.

zporta

KB INSIDE
Established Member
I'll be having a cruise with myself around 12 Friday

13640403-A60B-4F0F-8209-988F55C61B9A_zpsluvtkktd.jpg

TonyUMD

If I hear that again...
Established Member
Mike, if you're the only one meeting Omar and I, then let's meet in Damascus (McDonald's) at noon on Friday and go up to Frederick from there.

5spd07gt

BaggedCobra
Established Member
I have that on my "car show" check list. Hopefully I'll remember to print it and use it!

you gave me an idea, let's compare checklists. Might save someone the aggravation of forgetting something. Here is what mine looks like...

[ ] Camera
[ ] Chair
[ ] Phone charger
[ ] Cooler
[ ] Koozie
[ ] Show pass / Mirror hanger
[ ] Detailing supplies
[ ] Sunglasses

Users who are viewing this thread