2014 Camaro Z28

kaz109

Established Member
I just went checked out a boss and sticker was 50k...also priced on the website and same price...so a GT500 is only 5k more?

kaz109

Established Member
lying to myself? i read it off the damn forums and re-quoted it and even admitted it might be and $80k car. read what i wrote. i agree the motor isnt high tech..but its also a $14k crate motor (might be $12k IIRC)...and has proven to make 600rwhp+ N/A on a stock bottome end. No radio and no a/c is also an option. Not every Z28 will be that way. damn people..read what i wrote..i openly admitted not liking the 5th gen cars.

U say that praising the motor when it should do that from the factory. Its the biggest displacement V8 it should make close to that stock IMO. Also I understand radio and ac is an option but with that comes a higher price tag and even more weight to the already overweight car. Just say in u made a comment about getting "so much car for the money"....you really aren't , you are getting what you pay for but I wouldn't call it a bargain.GT500 is what I would call a bargain

Last edited:

Devious_Snake

PSR Major!
Established Member
I just went checked out a boss and sticker was 50k...also priced on the website and same price...so a GT500 is only 5k more?

Boss LS might be 50.

No i couldnt??? not sure why

Well its further up on this page. I have a 2013 GT500. I have no reason to lie about whag i paid. Trust me most are not falling for the markups

4u 2 nv

I aint nobody
Established Member
U say that praising the motor when it should do that from the factory. Its the biggest displacement V8 it should make close to that stock IMO. Also I understand radio and ac is an option but with that comes a higher price tag and even more weight to the already overweight car. Just say in u made a comment about getting "so much car for the money"....you really aren't , you are getting what you pay for but I wouldn't call it a bargain.GT500 is what I would call a bargain

if it comes in the 50s i still think its a great buy (if you like the style of the 5th gen) but not one i would get. I am waiting for the ATS platform to see it bring the weight down a bit.

saying what it should or shouldnt is something we could argue about all day. It makes ruoghly 440-450rwhp in stock form and still isnt good enough. It has pushed the Z06 to a few hero BONE STOCK runs in the 126-127mph area and again...is still not good enough. When it first came out it was considered, for the money, the best sports car for the money you cuold buy with the things it was diong and was putting a hurt on cars that were 4x its pricetag. Hard to say it missed the HP number it shuold have made. I honestly done know of a single company that sells a MAXED out engine setup. And just because it is 427ci i dont see why that matters...it makes great realistic power..You most have been disappointed the Viper wasnt approaching the 2000hp mark in stock form given its CI.

4u 2 nv

I aint nobody
Established Member
Well its further up on this page. I have a 2013 GT500. I have no reason to lie about whag i paid. Trust me most are not falling for the markups

Just hard for me to see people paying $55k for a brand new 2013 GT500...it getting 1 year older and now has 10k miles on it and its worth $10k more? Like i said there was not a single USED 2013 GT500 that sold through the auction recently that was less than $57k and went as high as mid $60ks.

Didnt even think to scroll up..sorry bout that

Last edited:

cam346

Established Member
well maybe you guys should check ebay they are going over 55k and some have a buy now for 71k

shadowstang03gt

Established Member
_facebook_-25491297__zps46158826.gif

04TorchedSVT

Established Member
From the front splitter to the spoiler the added Z28 pieces look, well out of place and weird. The tail lights are still horrendous but an improvement over the current ones (even if the do look like my pick up lights turned on there side). On that note it is cool seeing chevy come out with the LS7 in a camaro but I think it is still gonna need some help with its curb weight to run on the streets with the current offering of mustangs.

Also on the note of the LS7, I would rather have the LS3 for reliability. I have seen a lot of LS7's go kaboom with simple bolt ons. Very delicate engines from what I have seen of them.

kaz109

Established Member
Lol@the ppl saying this could be had for 50-60k......reports are this car will start at 75k . I couldn't find theolder threads were the price was more argued but I find it hilarious that ppl on this site could be that naïve in thinking this car would be under 60k and there were a good amount of ppl on this site that thought that

RedRocketMike

A Member Well Known
Established Member
How much less would it cost without the ****ing snowboard stuck on the bottom of the front bumper?

cam346

Established Member
Lol@the ppl saying this could be had for 50-60k......reports are this car will start at 75k . I couldn't find theolder threads were the price was more argued but I find it hilarious that ppl on this site could be that naïve in thinking this car would be under 60k and there were a good amount of ppl on this site that thought that
your right it was announce today Chevrolet today announced the 2014 Camaro Z/28 will go on sale this
spring with a suggested retail price of $75,000, including a $995 destination
charge, but excluding tax, title, license and dealer fees.

The new Z/28 is offered in five exterior colors – Red Hot, Black, Silver Ice Metallic,
Ashen Gray Metallic and Summit White. Only a single option is available: A $1,150
package that adds air conditioning and four audio speakers. The standard Z/28
package includes one speaker.

Snagged

Shenanigans!!!
Established Member
It is a nice looking Camaro. Not 75K nice, but I like the changes made to the Z/28. And it is nice to see the badge on the side, unlike the SS's that can blend into the mix of the 6'ers.

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread