2014 roush in the woods.........or whats left of it

USNjocson

CORPSMAN UP!
Established Member
Hmm they clearly werent trying to part it and make money. Must've been some camaro fanboy reducing the threats on the street

Lemmiwinks

Established Member
They come pre-rusted. Something about the light rust protects it from really rusting lol. There are some threads on here about people being pissed about it.

Rofl that is crap!
I woukdnt want to buy a brand new car with a rear axle like that...

Xedes

Established Member
Had to be rookies. I would think pros would take everything that would sell. Sad sight to see.

mystickb1996

Established Member
damn, alot of nice parts still sitting there, head lights/tail light are super expensive for the 13-14.. and for the rear axle yes the non track pack cars all look like that... some weird reason ford decided to paint only the track pack model and left the regular gt to rust. most ppl are painting or powder coating them..

IamRacerX

No brand loyalty rhetoric here.
Established Member
How about the dealer couldnt sell it and scrapped it to collect the insurance ... why else would someone leave all that valuable stuff behind

VaporSnake

Forever Slow
Established Member
How about the dealer couldnt sell it and scrapped it to collect the insurance ... why else would someone leave all that valuable stuff behind

This was the original thought, but this dealer has no problem selling any product, let alone a roush mustang.

Rotzs99

Established Member
What did I miss about Jessica Barton?

http://www.gtspirit.com/2013/01/08/jessica-bartons-1165hp-toyota-supra-has-been-found/
Jessica-Bartons-Toyota-Supra-Found.jpg

Crackerballer

Oh baby!
Established Member
Somewhere in FL, two rednecks are cleaning up their meth lab to have space to perform a Roush Coyote swap into their foxbody.

MTBSully

Established Member
How do you steal a car like this without the chipped keys? Clearly i know nothing about Grand theft auto.

Users who are viewing this thread