2014 ruby red, and yes!!! CPR turbo kit

Redline8k

Established Member
since you a few of you guys are local you should come out to Bryon dragway. Chicagoland mustang club day. Saturday, September 26th Official Track Day
Last year, we had over 80 mustangs and want to make a goal of over 100 this year. Id love to see your cars.

onefastmf

Established Member
So another little update, i found the problem with my trans was the trans filter was clogged, swapped filter and put some new fluid in and seems all good, i know there has been some damage done to the clutches, but hopefully its holds for a good pass or so. my logs with the 2b showed me on the brake for 5-6 sec and i think it may have been too hard on the clutches, at least thats my theory. anyway i just got my 3b in and took it for a ride and i like it much better than the 2b, spools a little faster and way faster on the brake. holds about 2800 on the foot. little vid for you guys.

https://youtu.be/EMyA30hOSpc

SignalZero

Eat mor Chikin
Established Member
**** yeah!! I can't wait for my 3B. Any idea on how it stalls on the transbrake?

Edit:I'm assuming that was the trans brake since it went to 3800?

Last edited:

onefastmf

Established Member
**** yeah!! I can't wait for my 3B. Any idea on how it stalls on the transbrake?

Edit:I'm assuming that was the trans brake since it went to 3800?

Yes on the brake, on the foot I get 2800 before I get tire spin. I bet I can hold 3000 on the foot with slicks at the track. And your going to love the 3b. How much longer before you get it?

RIPN

Established Member
Onefastmf, have you gotten any numbers outta her yet? Sounds and looks great!

*do you any Dyno Tune areas by chance, I'm NW of you*

Last edited:

SignalZero

Eat mor Chikin
Established Member
Yes on the brake, on the foot I get 2800 before I get tire spin. I bet I can hold 3000 on the foot with slicks at the track. And your going to love the 3b. How much longer before you get it?

Hopefully next week. Guys at circle d should get it today or tomorrow. Can't wait!!!

Roushcornfed

Established Member
I havent installed my 2b yet. Im thinking of sending it back to them and making it 3b. Worth it? How does it drive on street compared to the 2b

onefastmf

Established Member
Onefastmf, have you gotten any numbers outta her yet? Sounds and looks great!

*do you any Dyno Tune areas by chance, I'm NW of you*

I took to a dyno 10 mins away from my house and did remote tune with mastwolf. Best numbers were like 880 or something and had to stop because it was going lean. One of the pumps ground wires didn't have a good connection so one pump was not working.

onefastmf

Established Member
I havent installed my 2b yet. Im thinking of sending it back to them and making it 3b. Worth it? How does it drive on street compared to the 2b

I'd say if your going with the bigger exhaust housing 76, then for sure. I can tell the difference between the two but it's not drastic. I like driving cars with more stall anyway, all ways makes it a little more snappy.

Roushcornfed

Established Member
Yep I did go with the bigger housing 76. Im sending back for the 3b since now is the time before I install.

onefastmf

Established Member
Got bored today so i thought id post some pics of the car since i wasted most of my winter wet sanding and buffing. Also have some cooler weather coming this weekend, looking like highs in the 60's, so i will be heading up to the track this week and hope to post up some good numbers.

Attachments

• IMG_1725.JPG
    IMG_1725.JPG
    343.1 KB · Views: 290
  • IMG_1726.JPG
    IMG_1726.JPG
    315.8 KB · Views: 293
  • IMG_1727.JPG
    IMG_1727.JPG
    299.6 KB · Views: 293
Last edited:

SignalZero

Eat mor Chikin
Established Member
She looks so damn clean!! Sanding and buffing stock clear coat? Never thought of it... Hmm

We just had a cooler blast this evening. I'm hoping it carries to Friday night as well. What kinda numbers you hoping for?

onefastmf

Established Member
She looks so damn clean!! Sanding and buffing stock clear coat? Never thought of it... Hmm

We just had a cooler blast this evening. I'm hoping it carries to Friday night as well. What kinda numbers you hoping for?

Ya wet sanding stock clear was not recommended but i just could not resist trying. everyone always thinks its after market paint and get tons of compliments. I am hoping for a BIG FAT 8!! Im pretty sure i got it dailed in for the power on the big end, only thing holding me back will be 60'

Users who are viewing this thread