2014 Shelby GT500

MikeW

Established Member
Great looking GT500 GLWTS

Where did you purchase the LED fog lamps? Plug and play install?

Dano17

Hey Comp interested n your car.

I just joined the forum and haven't figured out the PM yet I guess I need a certain number of entries to PM. I am located in Pa and interested in your car can you send some pics and other info, original owner, clean car fax and other vitals? Please send to [email protected] thanks

alex46stang

Established Member
I know you said the car is stock, but the reason i was asking for more info is that your sig says dropped down on Tf wheels. Is it lowered any? I really only need pics of any paint defect if any. Thanks again.

Competition

Hood Rich
Established Member
I know you said the car is stock, but the reason i was asking for more info is that your sig says dropped down on Tf wheels. Is it lowered any? I really only need pics of any paint defect if any. Thanks again.

My sig is lyrics from a song lol, just with GT500 replacing the car they're talking about, and TF replacing the BBS wheels they reference in the song. Anyways, the car is not lowered at all. There is no paint defects that I am aware. I just had the car professionally detailed and waxed and sealed and is sitting in my building covered up either awaiting a sale or me to get it out in the spring time! The only modifications are 20% window tint, LED bulbs front to back and inside, and the parts I have just recently installed being the JLT intake, Ford 65mm Throttle Body, and Lund tune, but I will keep those parts and sell them separately if the buyer wishes to save a little money.

Users who are viewing this thread