2014 Silver Mustang GT A6 VMP TVS/AED Tuned

oldstv

Established Member
Premium Member
Way more risk on the buyer end than yours. At some point you are going to end up with the money and the car before you ship it.
Their bank wires the money to your bank with the understanding that you will payoff the loan and ship the car.
The buyer arranges shipping. It really is no big deal, people do it all the time. Get a level of comfort from phone conversations NOT TEXT OR EMAIL!

5.0 Silverback

Established Member
Way more risk on the buyer end than yours. At some point you are going to end up with the money and the car before you ship it.
Their bank wires the money to your bank with the understanding that you will payoff the loan and ship the car.
The buyer arranges shipping. It really is no big deal, people do it all the time. Get a level of comfort from phone conversations NOT TEXT OR EMAIL!

Thanks for the info. Finally got it all the out-of-state questions answered. It's pretty easy and common place these days.
Just need to find a buyer now.

mustang5o

Established Member
I wish this was at a car lot so I could trade my 2014 GT Premium Track Pack in on it. It would need a little work to get it road course ready but then it would be a triple threat.

By the way, in your sig it says Steeda springs but in the mod list you have SR springs. Which one is it?

5.0 Silverback

Established Member
I wish this was at a car lot so I could trade my 2014 GT Premium Track Pack in on it. It would need a little work to get it road course ready but then it would be a triple threat.

By the way, in your sig it says Steeda springs but in the mod list you have SR springs. Which one is it?

That would be SR springs. Good catch. Don't know why I have Steeda down.

oldstv

Established Member
Premium Member
There is nothing wrong with your price, in fact it's a good price. You just need to have the right buyer come along. When I bought my 12 GT/CS I was the only guy interested in the car. Your guy is out there he just hasn't shown up yet.

5.0 Silverback

Established Member
Link added to main thread for 'E-Bay Motors' sale of vehicle if buying party would be more comfortable buying the vehicle from there.

mustang5o

Established Member
I know this isn't a premium but does it by chance have Sync? I'm working on something but I'm not getting my hopes up that it will work out.

davidhuff

Established Member
Where do you live and did AED Racing do all the install of after market parts?
Have you ran the car on the 91 octane fuel tune ?
Do you run the car on the E85 tune most of the time(street & track)?
Stock Driveshaft?
Sent PM and you can text me at 503-930-3045

Last edited:

5.0 Silverback

Established Member
Have you ran the car on the 91 octane fuel tune ?
Do you run the car on the E85 tune most of the time(street & track)?
Stock Driveshaft?
Sent PM and you can text me at 503-930-3045

No. But it has a tune for 91 octane. Should still pull like a freight train on 91.
Yes. I have an E-85 station close to my house.
No. Dynotech 1pc. Very nice driveshaft. Just realised I didn't even have the Dynotech Driveshaft listed on the main page. Thanks for pointing that out!
Replied to your PM. Thanks!

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread