2014 track pack with leather recaros

jdcobra

Established Member
So I've found 3, each are amazingly priced brand new. The hardest part is choosing a color lol. Options are race red, Oxford white, and deep impact blue. Each color looks good and I like them all but Idk. I really like the red but I'm worried about it fading over time, even if I polish if like I'm supposed to.

Action Bronson

Established Member
Red looks great, but it's just not my style.

DIB looks great as well, but i've owned a car close to that color before and it was a PITA to keep looking nice, almost as bad as a black car.

Out of those 3, i'd personally go with white. Looks great on these 5.0s, especially with the blacked out LED tail lights from the 13-14's. White was my second choice behind Sterling Grey Metallic when I ordered my car.

zsommer79

Established Member
DIB FTW, its going to be harder to keep clean than the other choices but when it's clean man it looks good.

TSHOES

Established Member
DIB, imo cars that are hard to keep clean generally look the best when they are spotless

wachamberlain

Established Member
DIB FTW........Yes it is a PITA to keep clean........almost as bad as black as stated before........When clean.......Not a better looking color!!!!!!!!!

Besides isn't DIB the fastest color anyway?????????

Charliesgramps

Established Member
I'll second SGM (I know it's not one of your choices). Looks nearly as good as some of the darker colors when detailed but doesn't look terrible when dirty.

Way2QWK

Established Member
I'm looking for the same 2014 with those options, but in black. Anyone know of a black one on a lot somewhere?

Users who are viewing this thread