2014 track pack with leather recaros

87hatchy

Established Member
I have a DIB and it is absolutely beautiful. One of the best vehicle colors I've ever seen in my opinion. It is very hard to keep clean. It is just like a black car.

However, with that being said, I love race red and if DIB didn't exist I definitely would have gotten that. I didn't think much of it till I saw one in person. Definitely a great looking red.

If you're gonna DD it, get white. you'll love how clean it looks all the time compared to other colors that have been through the same conditions.

Last edited:

clean92lx

Established Member
I would go with white or DIB, red is nice looking but way too flashy for my taste. IMO

Last edited:

StangingAround

Established Member
So I've found 3, each are amazingly priced brand new. The hardest part is choosing a color lol. Options are race red, Oxford white, and deep impact blue. Each color looks good and I like them all but Idk. I really like the red but I'm worried about it fading over time, even if I polish if like I'm supposed to.

Yeah, I just checked inventory on the same exact car I bought last year and it's $2700 cheaper than what I paid. Hell of a time to be buying right now.

Oh yeah, my vote is for DIB.

Last edited:

jdcobra

Established Member
Thanks for all the opinions guys! At the end of the day I'll be happy just to get back into one lol.

I had a sterling gray 12 5.0 and the only thing I didn't like about that color was picking wheels for that car was difficult. I didn't want gray or black and silver looked alright.

I have a Porter DA polisher and Wolfgang swirl remover, glaze, and wax. So I when I do get it if I decide on DIB, it's getting washed, clayed, and properly detailed.

jdcobra

Established Member
Well I actually decided to practice using my patience and I'm going to wait for the 2015's to roll out. I am about to start a job with the railroad here in Houston so it will give me some time to save up and build up my credit a bit more.

kcsvt94l

1D 10 T Error
Established Member
I love it when it's clean. However, as others are stating it is a MAJOR pain in the ass to keep it that way. Mine sits in a garage under a cover. The dust just destroys the car to the point to where it needs a full detail about twice a week. So if you don't want that sort of responsibility. Go with white or sterling grey.

Users who are viewing this thread