2015 CO GT Ordered!!!!

13COBRA

Resident Ford Dealer
Established Member
Premium Member
Single Barrel Sirs
Does it bother you that we don't have the final hp specs?

My dealer called me yesterday and I'm going in tomorrow to play with the options. But may hold out. Part if me wants to know the hp and actually see and drive one first.

It bothers me that Ford is throwing out their hyped up Mustang with out any real specifications. BUT, when the 2013's were first able to order, they didn't have specs out either and I'd say they turned out decent...

Rock20

Established Member
It bothers me that Ford is throwing out their hyped up Mustang with out any real specifications. BUT, when the 2013's were first able to order, they didn't have specs out either and I'd say they turned out decent...

I just couldn't see myself ordering a performance car, at this price point, without knowing the spec's on it. I guess i'm in the minority with this thought though.

Congrats OP on the order. Any idea when builds will start?

FordService

Official Ford Service Rep
Established Member
So I finalized my order today with Bowen's Garage in Eastford, CT. ...

... I have my order on a 2015 50th Anniversary LE in Kona Blue. Can't wait!!

Congrats to both of you, rrg9946 and MyStang2010GB. I'm happy to track your orders for you. Just send me a PM with your order number and dealer code (which should be on your order paperwork), and I'll give you weekly updates!

Ashley

2panther

Established Member
Congrats to both of you, rrg9946 and MyStang2010GB. I'm happy to track your orders for you. Just send me a PM with your order number and dealer code (which should be on your order paperwork), and I'll give you weekly updates!

Ashley

this is awesome.

SID297

OWNER/ADMIN
Administrator

Ashley

Now that's service.:beer:

sav03cobra

Established Member
Good job OP on the order. Still trying to think if I want to sell the Cobra, and pre-order through here. I love my Cobra but I love the new platform. Tough call.....

rrg9946

Established Member

Ashley
Thanks for reaching out and offering the help! This is great timing. Many people in the last few months have questioned Ford in many areas aqnd not being happy about not revealing info ect.... This brings me back tro why I have stayed loyal to Ford. They listen to what we have to say. They may not always deliver on our hopes and wishes of what the next car should be like, but they do connect with us. Thanks again Ashley.

Thank you to all of the responses. other than the info I provided, I do not know much else.

I will however post my order number and dealer number here so that we can all see Ashley's update on my car. It might bring us some info we all could use.

Dealer#F11403
Order#1513

Enjoy the updates!

sav03cobra

Established Member
Damn now thats a dealership! I asked my local dealership here they want $2500.00 down, still dont have pricing or any details available though. I wonder if I order through where you ordered if I seriously let the cobra go, if I could work out a deal.....hmmmm

Thanks for the info RRG!

Red Turtle

ALWAYS WATCHING
Super Moderator
Damn now thats a dealership! I asked my local dealership here they want $2500.00 down, still dont have pricing or any details available though. I wonder if I order through where you ordered if I seriously let the cobra go, if I could work out a deal.....hmmmm

Thanks for the info RRG!

They should have pricing, as I spec'd out a GT with a perf pkg today.

Red Turtle

ALWAYS WATCHING
Super Moderator

Ashley

I was wondering when you guys were going to join the site. Deysha was very helpful in the past, but on a different site. Good to have you guys here.

Bonefish

FKNGFST
Established Member
Hmmmm..any pricing on the GT Convertible with 5.0? I'm curious to see vs coupe. She wants a vert but if it'd a huge price increase over coupe may have to go back to coupe.

rrg9946

Established Member

Thanks for the info RRG!

Pricing is available. I was given my total pricing which was much better than expected from my dealer. GT Premium starts at $36,100.

Users who are viewing this thread