2015 CO GT Ordered!!!!

jonb347

Established Member
retail order job 1 is set for October 1st. delivery will depend on if this shipping issue gets cleared up. ive had retails sitting at plants for a month.

requiring a $2500 deposit is stupid. people still cant believe I don't need a deposit. rey decided to give me one but I don't need one if anyone wants to order :)

FordService

Official Ford Service Rep
Established Member
... I will however post my order number and dealer number here so that we can all see Ashley's update on my car. It might bring us some info we all could use.

Dealer#F11403
Order#1513

Enjoy the updates!

rrg9946,

I normally like to keep these in PMs because it is easier for me to keep track of, but as long as you don't mind, I'll try to keep an eye this thread.

Your 'Stang is currently in order processing, which means it has been received and is awaiting a build date. I don't have any other info right now because it is so early in the process, but check back in a couple weeks for an update!

I was wondering when you guys were going to join the site. Deysha was very helpful in the past, but on a different site. Good to have you guys here.

Thanks, Red Turtle. I'm happy to be here!

Ashley

rrg9946

Established Member
rrg9946,

I normally like to keep these in PMs because it is easier for me to keep track of, but as long as you don't mind, I'll try to keep an eye this thread.

Your 'Stang is currently in order processing, which means it has been received and is awaiting a build date. I don't have any other info right now because it is so early in the process, but check back in a couple weeks for an update!

Thanks, Red Turtle. I'm happy to be here!

Ashley

Ashley,

Thanks for the reply. I thought it would be fun to chronicle the process of getting my '15 which is why I would like to post the updates here. If its easier you can PM me the updates and I'll put up on a new thread for this. Thanks again!

Red Turtle

ALWAYS WATCHING
Super Moderator
retail orders are expecting to start pulling sepember 1st I believe. there wont be many on the ground before winter.

Wow, that sucks. Is this from a reliable source, as that is a long ass time from the opening of the order banks. If true, that would make the 15' year pretty short if they revert back to releasing models in the summer.

jonb347

Established Member
Wow, that sucks. Is this from a reliable source, as that is a long ass time from the opening of the order banks. If true, that would make the 15' year pretty short if they revert back to releasing models in the summer.

Well I'm looking at my model year changeover calendar so it's quite reliable. Job 1 is august 1st likely for the 50th cars and some limited dealer stock...retails begin pulling Sept 1st.

Darth Racer

Established Member
$36,100 for the Premium GT.

We've briefly discussed the weight & IRS issue on another thread, but you should buy what you want. I do. One thing though. Why not be patient and wait for the higher-powered SVT version to come out? Who knows what Ford will do with that vehicle?

Users who are viewing this thread