2015 GT Premium Ruby Red

Intense/CP

Taking Care of Business
Established Member
Working for the dealer now, you should qualify for D plan for future purchases.

The car looks great!

timspony

TVS Powered
Established Member
Thanks! When did you order yours? Word is that about 3 months currently. What did you order?

I ordered mine right around November 1st .... with the winters here in the northeast, I wanted to take delivery around March 1st (I think it will be here before then!!)

I ordered a CO Mustang GT, Track Package with Recaro seats...pumped!!

FreddyG

Established Member
That's a Beautiful car and the color is Great!

I'm a Big fan of Magnetic, but the more that I see pictures of this color might sway me to the red!

Congratulations on that Beauty! :thumbsup:

nordy racer

Established Member
Thank You! Your best bet is to order one. Join MCA for $40 or $50 membership and generate yourself a Ford X-Plan pin. $100 over invoice. Plus most dealers arent giving x-plan on non-ordered ones and already are doing some ADM's. Galpin where I bought mine is doing $2,000 ADM
Galpin is the best.. I picked up my 2012 from them back in 2011.. they sell a ton of Stangs..

3.7cyclone

AKA Bananana, 5.0yote
Established Member
I ordered mine right around November 1st .... with the winters here in the northeast, I wanted to take delivery around March 1st (I think it will be here before then!!)

Yeah I ordered mine around 11.22.14 two dealers told me 6-8 weeks is the delivery time they have been seeing now that initial 5000 production run has completed. So I was told around Feb for mine. Magnetic base with Gt perf package MT. I sat in the Racaros and to be honest for what I drive my car I did not feel they were enough better over stock seats for my particular use. I actually found the side bolsters to be a hair too large, if they were about shaved 1/2" would have been better but they are track seats ultimately. I wanted Ruby Red, Guard, White or Magnetic. Mag was for me. =)

Carbon Driven

Established Member

Nice!!! CO is an attention grabber on the streets and at the track :thumbsup:

Carbon Driven

Established Member
That's a Beautiful car and the color is Great!

I'm a Big fan of Magnetic, but the more that I see pictures of this color might sway me to the red!

Congratulations on that Beauty! :thumbsup:

Thank You! Its even more awesomer in the sunlight. Im getting compliments on the color everywhere I go. :)

If it wasnt the Ruby I would have bought Magnetic

Carbon Driven

Established Member
Yeah I ordered mine around 11.22.14 two dealers told me 6-8 weeks is the delivery time they have been seeing now that initial 5000 production run has completed. So I was told around Feb for mine. Magnetic base with Gt perf package MT. I sat in the Racaros and to be honest for what I drive my car I did not feel they were enough better over stock seats for my particular use. I actually found the side bolsters to be a hair too large, if they were about shaved 1/2" would have been better but they are track seats ultimately. I wanted Ruby Red, Guard, White or Magnetic. Mag was for me. =)

Yea I think for a DD the recaros have to be moved back when getting out if one isnt of a thin stature. Sure may cause some premature wear so Im being very careful with mine getting in and getting out is not a problem.

3.7cyclone

AKA Bananana, 5.0yote
Established Member
Yeah I have been eyeballing those but I do not want the side/turns to be brighter than the gills By the way Ruby red with white supersnake stripes is ballin

Last edited:

Carbon Driven

Established Member
A few new pics

10834126_740123409408956_178205067_n.jpg

20141206_132530_1024x577.jpg

20141206_144334_1024x577.jpg

20141206_153726_1024x577.jpg

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread