2015 Mustang 2.3 Economy Boost

Livernois Motorsports

Authorized Vendor
Authorized Vendor
Unless your car is forced induced, it definitely does @ 310hp/320lb-ft.

If you aren't a die hard enthusiast it makes sense. 3/4 the power of the GT while returning 125-150% fuel economy, understanding even though gas prices are low now they are rising again. Personally I'd still go for a base GT over a loaded Ecoboost, but I am very interested to see what can be extracted from this engine on all levels - intake/exhaust/tune to turbo swap/built motor etc.

It would make a fun DD, and I agree with Fivehoe I'd get a different model than my fun car, but hey some people just love Mustangs.

EDIT: I realized that tuned ECBs are probably already out there, so I found Livernois' car which dyno'd in the mid 300's for HP/TQ and dropped ETs from 13.69 to 12.65. Not bad for a ~$30k car with a $600 tuner and a factory warranty.

12.6 was fun, but we actually went much...MUCH faster!
[video=youtube;qEDNyUxHFk0]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qEDNyUxHFk0[/video]

c_reber

Established Member
There's a reason we bought 3 2015s from Gaudin Ford recently (more on that later).

That's weird, Gaudin (If the one in LV) would not work with me on price at all. I think their best price for me was $1k Below MSRP. I suppose I only wanted 1 car, not 3 so I guess they give a generous "volume" discount.

davidhuff

Established Member
That's weird, Gaudin (If the one in LV) would not work with me on price at all. I think their best price for me was $1k Below MSRP. I suppose I only wanted 1 car, not 3 so I guess they give a generous "volume" discount.

Check with Friendly Ford in Las Vegas 707-877-6569
Ask for Larry in Sales and he will work with you.

Users who are viewing this thread