2015 Mustang GT Tuning with SCT now available through BBR

SteveG@Lethal

Established Member
We are proud to announce that we are offering custom tunes for the 2015 Mustang GT's (manual) for stock or bolt-on set ups.

I do want to add this though. You cannot compare how these cars react to years prior.

We spent a lot of time on our 2015 so we can ensure a great tune for you.

Our car bone stock put down 386rwhp which I posted about in another thread I made after a 1200 mile drive.

Link below
http://www.svtperformance.com/forums/showthread.php?1040674-Meet-Big-Bird-BBR-s-2015-GT

Well with adding one of our tunes.... some nice gains were added which are shown below:

jp8rjt.jpg

After this, we installed the JLT Performance cold air intake

2mhwqhg.jpg

1znc18o.jpg

With installing this intake, its still very simple but I will be making a HOW-TO thread shortly to show the difference. But I will say this... a lot of work was put into this intake and I am personally very happy with it!

Here are the results with a BBR tune with the JLT CAI:
1e9ylk.jpg

That is a 17hp gain with just a tune and a 34hp gain over stock!!!!! Proof that these intakes work!!

Here is a overlay graph with a BBR tune on a stock setup and with the JLT installed.

4hs9zn.jpg

You can see that this will help you out in the higher RPMs with no loss down low.

(air quality was pretty good for us as it was mid 80s with low humidity)

You can now purchase one of our BBR tunes for your 2015 Mustang GT's for $125.00 (NA tune)

With any questions on tuning, please PM or call us today 561-417-5555

KINGPINracing

Established Member
Nice job guys. Great option for these cars. We're all spoiled now knowing how much better our cars run with a tune.

SteveG@Lethal

Established Member
As of now, the mode's have not been affected by the tuning. After you reflash it, you can go in and still change what mode you want it in.

FATHERFORD

Established Member
Does each mode give you less or more power? Or does it just adjust for throttle response? I only put 70 miles on my 15 before I ripped it apart. I distinctively remember putting in in "track mode" made the car much more snappier.

faztcobra

Established Member
Great numbers. Can't wait to see track testing. In the old cars, an intake equated to more power, but barely any more ET/MPH. Hopefully these cars respond differently.

SteveG@Lethal

Established Member
These cars so far cannot be compared to older years in any way from my experience with them so far. Complete game changer. Behaves a lot different

Users who are viewing this thread