2015 MUSTANG "No Pro" Smart Phone Camera Mount for in car video footage!! >>>

Modular Racing

Authorized Vendor
Authorized Vendor
MMR "No-Pro" Smart Phone / Go Pro car camera Mount for 2015 Mustang

You dont have to be a pro or own a Go pro to get AWESOME in-car video footage. The MMR No-Pro Mount is available to work with smart phones (most I Phone and Droid) and Go-Pro cameras. The super rigid mount is made from Billet alloy and has been tested team tested by MMR! Easy 2 minute install. Rigidly mounts to driver or passenger seat. Available with Smart Phone Mount or Go-Pro Mount. AWESOME POV (point of view) for Road Racing, Drag Racing, Street use and even documenting road trips! Turn the mount sideways or backwards for even more camera angles.

On sale now @ MMR $69.99 (Includes headrest mount and phone bracket or go pro bracket)

Order now here: http://www.modularmotorsportsracing...&search_in_description=1&keyword=camera+mount

Smart phone or Go-Pro camera Not included

633251A_.jpg

633251B_.jpg

633251A_002.jpg

np3.jpg

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WVcn_8IPQt0

Last edited:

Budwise

Track Addict
Established Member
I made something like this for my 2013. The key is someone must be sitting in the seat or else you get a lot of shake in the camera. Looks like a nice piece though.

bpmurr

Established Member
So I noticed it looks like you're using the front camera. I'd like to use the 20MP Camera on my Lumia 1520. It can shoot 4K at 30FPS. Will it work with your mount using the rear camera?

Modular Racing

Authorized Vendor
Authorized Vendor
Yes, it works with a STD camera mount (the end is tapped 1/4-20) or you can mount it if your camera has a round bar mount (1")

Modular Racing

Authorized Vendor
Authorized Vendor
In the Original post there is a still shot showing the POV, we do have some footage also, would you like to see phone footage or Go pro footage using the MMR mount?

Users who are viewing this thread