2015 nmra bradenton terminator/gt500 shootout mar 5-8

cobracloud

Established Member
Well its getting real close so i think its time to get the thread started on it, After several yrs of trying to get a shootout at Bradenton Florida Steve Wolcott finally gave us the go ahead on doing it. First off have to thank Rick Kaknes for his efforts in making this happen!! After the successful events at MIR and Bowling Green we are looking to make a huge splash down in Forida and need a big turnout, especially from the Florida boys but also looking for most of our regular guys to make the trip.

Jake and I are looking to open the rules up a little and are throwing ideas back and fourth and will have more on this soon but i think everyone will love it!! as always we are here to listen to ideas so if you have any feel free to pm me or Jake. This is another great chance to show another part of the country the awesome class we have.

Merry Christmas to all of you and your families......Jim

biminiLX

never stock
Established Member
Premium Member
Very cool.
Will just spectate in Bradenton, but still doing MIR correct?
Any consideration of doing it at Norwalk NMRA?
-J

99VERT

Established Member
I will be there to spectate! I have been going the spring break shoot out for almost 20 years! I used to run true street then moved up to Hotstreet/street bandit. Then the $$$ got too expensive so I became a spectator!

cobracloud

Established Member
I will be there to spectate! I have been going the spring break shoot out for almost 20 years! I used to run true street then moved up to Hotstreet/street bandit. Then the $$$ got too expensive so I became a spectator!
Do you know we give away trophies for 12,11,10,9 second fastest runs? you also can run true street for free if you enter the Terminator/GT500 Shootout!! alot of other things like special recognition trophies and several parts/coupons to be raffled off-come run your car!!

Last edited:

biminiLX

never stock
Established Member
Premium Member
THANKS-no plans for Norwalk now,the future?. MIR-DEFINITELY!!!!!

If you're looking to expand the event, Norwalk NMRA should be your next choice.
It had the highest True Street numbers until this past finally in BG, its a world-class track and I hope you bring in here in the future.
Hope to see you at MIR!
-J
:beer:

biminiLX

never stock
Established Member
Premium Member
Getting ready for some fun in the sun, my brother and I are waiting at the airport now, can't wait for the smell of burnt rubber and race fuel :beer:
-J

99VERT

Established Member
Driving down tomorrow from Atlanta! A round of golf in the morning Friday then off to the track! Saturday will be the day! Temps in the mid to upper 70s with sunshine!

Users who are viewing this thread