2016 SS a8 vs 2013 m6 5.0. Puppy kicked.

R.D.P.

Extra Sprinkles
Established Member
So OP if I'm doing the math correctly - your saying your bolt on '13 M6 can walk this other guys '15 M6 by 7-8 lengths? That make sense to you?

SuperSlow3v

Established Member
So OP if I'm doing the math correctly - your saying your bolt on '13 M6 can walk this other guys '15 M6 by 7-8 lengths? That make sense to you?
Well he runs a flex fuel tune when he can get e85 down here. I've raced him on that, beat him by a car or two on e85 and me on 91. Haven't raced him on his 91 tune yet. here's the link quality is crap and had to cut the rest of the video short cause it was taking for ever to upload and yeah I know I got the hit. . Gosh dangt the link didn't work type this in 2013 5.0 mustang m6 vs 2016 ss camaro a8 on YouTube and it should be the first video black 5.0.

Last edited:

badjuicedgt

Established Member

gnats

Find One Recall Daily
Established Member
None of you jackasses realize that the op never mentioned that it was a Camaro ss. He just said 2016 ss. Was just trying to get him to fix his error.

I guess my sarcasm is too deep for you guys.

gimmie11s

I Race Pontiacs
Established Member
Premium Member
None of you jackasses realize that the op never mentioned that it was a Camaro ss. He just said 2016 ss. Was just trying to get him to fix his error.

We didn't take it as sarcasm.

We took it as you don't know wtf you're talking about.

Maybe you missed the title of the thread?

KushBandit

Established Member

It says 2016 SS 6th Gen a8. The Chevy SS doesn't have a 8 speed auto, nor is it in its 6th generation.

Better to be a jackass than a dumbass. Guess which one you are.

gnats

Find One Recall Daily
Established Member
We didn't take it as sarcasm.

We took it as you don't know wtf you're talking about.

Maybe you missed the title of the thread?

Nope. Does not say Camaro anywhere in the title. If you go into a Chevy dealership, and ask to see a 2016 SS A8, I'm afraid you won't find one. The 2016 SS doesn't have an a8.

gnats

Find One Recall Daily
Established Member
It says 2016 SS 6th Gen a8. The Chevy SS doesn't have a 8 speed auto, nor is it in its 6th generation.

Better to be a jackass than a dumbass. Guess which one you are.
No shit, genius! My point which you missed, was to be more clear on the title. Second, the thread title doesn't say 6th gen anywhere. And third, it was sarcasm. Which means it was a joke. No need to get your panties all ruffled.

Carry on with the bs kill story.

Last edited:

SuperSlow3v

Established Member
No shit, genius! My point which you missed, was to be more clear on the title. Second, the thread title doesn't say 6th gen anywhere. And third, it was sarcasm. Which means it was a joke. No need to get your panties all ruffled.

Hey don't get butt hurt. 2013 5.0 mustang m6 vs 2016 ss camaro a8 type this on YouTube and it will bring up me yanking the almighty 6th gen.

KushBandit

Established Member

Really? It doesn't say 6th gen at the top of the post?

zxwft4.png

thomas91169

# of bans = 5203
Established Member
Nice to see people still try to drive their cars themselves and even better when a good driver works over an autofagic, even with a power deficiency. Oh thats right, thats because manuals transfer more power to the wheels and dont lose as much in heat and driveline loss.

2KBlackGT

The Man, Myth, The Legend
Established Member
Nice to see people still try to drive their cars themselves and even better when a good driver works over an autofagic, even with a power deficiency. Oh thats right, thats because manuals transfer more power to the wheels and dont lose as much in heat and driveline loss.

I hope I'm around when the turn happens with you lol.

thomas91169

# of bans = 5203
Established Member
I hope I'm around when the turn happens with you lol.

Eh, probably not. If I ever have to own a automatic in a sporty car, its likely due to settling for other reasons (IE GF can drive it, extreme traffic/commute, etc). Right now im the only driver of our Gen, and sometimes that becomes a hindrance, IE if we take it somewhere on weekends, it means I cant drink if I have to drive. She also works like 3 blocks from our place so if it was auto id let her drive it on the weekdays and keep miles off it.

Though the simple fact that even in our fusion I tell myself "this car would be better with a manual" tells me ill never be happy with auto no matter how insanely badass/quick shifting/intuitive it is. Nothing better than taking some aggression out in that 1-2 and 2-3 shift. I would always regret not being able to do that, and id hate to spend that much money on something that I have regrets with.

Users who are viewing this thread