2016 SS a8 vs 2013 m6 5.0. Puppy kicked.

hRnYg0aTw33d

Established Member
SwB34eA.jpg

LOLd

SixPak

Established Member
image.jpeg

Stock 2016 Camryo SS is a 12.2 second car bone stock, when driven correctly or by a pro.

http://youtu.be/66kcZYTncMg

Thing is, who's gonna buy one and leave it stock? Also, I haven't seen very many on the road. Maybe two all year, or since they went on sale. I have seen more GT350's than '16 SS's.
Where are all the 2016 Camryo's?

Last edited:

Poppacapp

Established Member
Good run OP. I have raced and beat a 6gen at our local track. We are supposed to setup some roll races very soon. I assume I will take the W on those too considering my catback, tune, drag pack S550 runs 11.81 with best trap of 117.4. I trapped almost 2mph more than him at the 1/8th mile track. We ran twice.

mrlrd1

Established Member
1. Video shows the Camaro winning. The new Camaro is the real deal. 5.bros be warned.

2. A "2016 SS" is a 4 door sedan, and is NOT a Camaro.

3. All you losers that came in late criticizing gnats are too damn stupid to realize the OP edited the thread heading (adding "6th gen") AFTER gnats pointed out the OP's error.

oldbones

The blue bowtie
Established Member
I've seen a 2016 SS Camaro auto run at the local track. With a FBO, CJ manifold + Exh. cams I trapped 10 mph higher on the same day. Then I turned on the spray and went 20 mph faster. They won't be a problem for bolt-ons 5.bros at least while they are stock. We have yet to a see a bolt-on 2016 SS Camaro in the 10's.

KushBandit

Established Member
1. Video shows the Camaro winning. The new Camaro is the real deal. 5.bros be warned.

3. All you losers that came in late criticizing gnats are too damn stupid to realize the OP edited the thread heading (adding "6th gen") AFTER gnats pointed out the OP's error.

Damn, you're dense. Anyone with half a brain knew what the OP meant. Does the 2016 SS sedan come with an A8 transmission? No? Chevy also bragged how the new Camaro SS is as quick as the out-going ZL1, like OP stated. You're late to the party.

They trap 114mph stock. Big whoop, they finally caught up to 2011 lol.

my13Elenor

Established Member
No shit, genius! My point which you missed, was to be more clear on the title. Second, the thread title doesn't say 6th gen anywhere. And third, it was sarcasm. Which means it was a joke. No need to get your panties all ruffled.

Carry on with the bs kill story.
So your a Chevy fan boy we get it

Sent from my XT1254 using Tapatalk

my13Elenor

Established Member

1. Your a Chevy fanboy we get it...
2. Who cares
3. Who cares

Sent from my XT1254 using Tapatalk

ITRIEDEL

Established Member
I like how everyone acts like every car runs it's potential time consecutively. On paper, the 16 Camaro SS should have no problem with a bolt on 5.0. But.. considering the variables e.g: seat time, experience, break-in, fuel octane, humidity, asphalt; it's generally a driver race between Camaros and Mustangs. They are so close in performance and always have been, the feud continues to thrive.

Personally I think the Camaro SS will run a faster average time, but this will require back to back runs and "ain't nobody got time for that."

Anything can happen on the street. Just give it up to the OP. He beat a brand new Camaro SS. Cool!

thehunterooo

Established Member
I like how everyone acts like every car runs it's potential time consecutively. On paper, the 16 Camaro SS should have no problem with a bolt on 5.0. But.. considering the variables e.g: seat time, experience, break-in, fuel octane, humidity, asphalt; it's generally a driver race between Camaros and Mustangs. They are so close in performance and always have been, the feud continues to thrive.

Personally I think the Camaro SS will run a faster average time, but this will require back to back runs and "ain't nobody got time for that."

Anything can happen on the street. Just give it up to the OP. He beat a brand new Camaro SS. Cool!

But magazine numbers are all that matter!!!

SuperSlow3v

Established Member

Are you dumb or are you stupid that's not my video that you're talking about there's only one pull in my video and I gapped it there's more pulls but I didn't upload them cause the video quality kept coming out bad. But my name on YouTube is dirtysouthperformance1. The video is being filmed from the camaro. So everyone saying I lost in the video is a moron.

Users who are viewing this thread