2019 Camaro Preview

CobraBob

Authorized Vendor
Established Member
Premium Member
Single Barrel Sirs
They've ruined it with that HORRIBLE front clip and the smaller windows. I saw that SS front end and immediately thought of THIS!

predator-625x350.jpg

Last edited:

351stang

Beast ZL1
Established Member
The windows keep getting smaller and smaller..

The windows are unchanged, but there is a new camera rear view mirror. The front of the car looks like a Charger did a number 2.

The car looks like total shit. Even the Camaro fan-boys say it looks like dog excrement. I think it looks like a giant brown turd.

Some of the trims have a body paint matching center bumper. Looks slightly less like fecal matter. I guess someone at GM with mental defecation decided it was time for the Camaro to go away again.

http://www.chevrolet.com/upcoming-vehicles/new-2019-camaro-sports-car

ZL1's front end stays the same! o_O

IamRacerX

No brand loyalty rhetoric here.
Established Member
Not feeling it either. That transformer Camaro pic might be what the ZL1 will look like.... not good. It’s sad too, the 17-18 ZL1 1LE is one of the new cars I would consider buying.

GT Premi

Well known member
Established Member
It's not that bad. You guys are being extra. Go check out more angles of it. That back end, though... I have no defense for the rear of it.

black92

Hot rod Lincoln
Established Member
I suspect painting the bumper is what a lot of owners will end up doing. Remember, the new GT500 is supposed to have a similar black bumper...
BluePaintOverAngle.jpg

Users who are viewing this thread