2019 F-150 LIMITED | 450HP & 510lbft | The Most Powerful, Advanced And Luxurious

tones_RS3

I like members members.
Established Member
Premium Member
I don’t think you get anything other than XL, XLT trim in an RCSB these days, or at least dealers around here don’t offer anything beyond.
I think you're right. I checked and checked before I ordered my Ram.

tones_RS3

I like members members.
Established Member
Premium Member
Next Saturday I think. Depends on transportation from Tampa where the train comes in. I need my 04 to go, or I’ll have two trucks. I waited to long to list it. My bad.
That's awesome man.
Like Christmas in July/August!

svtfocus2cobra

Opprimere, Velocitas, Violentia Operandi
Established Member
I hope they improved the 360* camera. Mine sucks.

Imo, they all kind of suck across the board. When I get in a car that has them I rarely even pay attention to it because you can't make out what is actually there. Ford though has really good cameras on their vehicles with better clarity than most of the other automakers I have seen. A lot of the Japanese brands have awful quality on even their back up cameras.

hockeylover86

Established Member
Im all for Ford trying to increase its average transaction price. But not when you start getting sooo expensive that you need to offer rebates to move units.

I priced an F150 5.0 4x4 crew cab XLT. A gas powered F-350 Crewcab 4x4 XLT base price was CHEAPER than the F-150. whatever the reason, that's absurd.

It hurts more in MI if the MSRP is high because thats what the sales tax is based on (sale price before rebates). 6% of 70k is $4200.

I said it when the new SD's came out that they are pricing these trucks too high, but I guess the market determines that.

I want a new truck, and I could afford the price, I just can't justify it.

I will just wait out the economy, remember what goes up....

hockeylover86

Established Member
That’s my thought, at the price point it’s more appealing to buy a year or two old low miles 250 platinum. I like the extra size and you never have to worry about not having enough truck lol

Its probably priced the same or higher than a 6.2 SD platinum and close to a 6.7.

Sinister04L

RIP Kane
Established Member
Imo, they all kind of suck across the board. When I get in a car that has them I rarely even pay attention to it because you can't make out what is actually there. Ford though has really good cameras on their vehicles with better clarity than most of the other automakers I have seen. A lot of the Japanese brands have awful quality on even their back up cameras.

The 360* camera in my wife's Santa Fe is amazing. It's outlined perfectly and you can see everything like you're literally above the vehicle looking down. It made me excited to get mine but I was hugely disappointed.

nickf2005

Established Member
It hurts more in MI if the MSRP is high because thats what the sales tax is based on (sale price before rebates). 6% of 70k is $4200.

I said it when the new SD's came out that they are pricing these trucks too high, but I guess the market determines that.

I want a new truck, and I could afford the price, I just can't justify it.

I will just wait out the economy, remember what goes up....
If it stays up for more than 4 hours, you should consult your physician.

I'm with you on the afford/justify part. That's why I "only" got a used, '15 XLT. 302A package gives a few nice comfort features and that's all that I really needed.

Sent from my SM-G965U using the svtperformance.com mobile app

slow306stang

Established Member
Premium Member
It's out of my price range but it sure is bad ass. Imagine rolling smoke off of the 22's from a first gear roll and being able to tow 10,000lbs in comfort LOL. It's gotta be a low 13 second truck in good DA.

Need 04 Wine

Meanest CDN on SVTP
Established Member
That's more than likely the next truck down the road for the wife. Hard thing is finding a suburban/Tahoe with a 6.2L
She hates the old expedition. New one she likes, but we both hate the new price tag lol.

Yeah finding that 6.2 in a Tahoe/Suburban is pretty difficult, think it was a very rarely optioned motor in some LTZ's. Now it is much easier to find in the Yukon Denali and Escalade, those come with the 6.2 AFAIK. FWIW The Yukon Denali has 4WD/or it can be optioned. IMHO the Yukon looks better than it's Tahoe/Suburban counter part in this current generation, but in the previous gen 7-14 I prefer the Tahoe/Suburban.

Depending how long you are willing to wait the new Tahoe(and maybe sub's) come with "RST" packages which give you the 6.2L

And yes Escalades, and Denali's have had them for quite a few years(thinking back to 08??)
It's out of my price range but it sure is bad ass. Imagine rolling smoke off of the 22's from a first gear roll and being able to tow 10,000lbs in comfort LOL. It's gotta be a low 13 second truck in good DA.

Sum bitch better blow the tires off. even the 6.2 GMC I had would spin most of the way threw second, now I said spin, not smoke.

03Sssnake

TK-421
Established Member
Depending how long you are willing to wait the new Tahoe(and maybe sub's) come with "RST" packages which give you the 6.2L

And yes Escalades, and Denali's have had them for quite a few years(thinking back to 08??)

Sum bitch better blow the tires off. even the 6.2 GMC I had would spin most of the way threw second, now I said spin, not smoke.

The RST is going to cost just as much as Escalades and Denalis, but doesn't have the name recognition of either. That aside I do think the RST is a cool offering, glad Chevy is putting big brake setups on these things....just look at the 2018 Denali's, Escalade's and they still have the puny binders, lol pay 70-80K+ for one of these monsters with 6.2, 10spd auto and they left the chickenshit brakes on them.

Need 04 Wine

Meanest CDN on SVTP
Established Member
The RST is going to cost just as much as Escalades and Denalis, but doesn't have the name recognition of either. That aside I do think the RST is a cool offering, glad Chevy is putting big brake setups on these things....just look at the 2018 Denali's, Escalade's and they still have the puny binders, lol pay 70-80K+ for one of these monsters with 6.2, 10spd auto and they left the chickenshit brakes on them.

Big brakes are a welcome addition no matter the vehicle, hopefully the RST brakes will find their way across the entire lineup both brands offer. Seems with every automaker they are missing something in the vehicle that would be nice to have

I actually was pretty happy with our yukon(5.3L tow pkg) and how it handled the boat we have stopping was easy hill descent was controlled, even sway was always in check. boat trailer and gear I estimate @ 4800lbs.

03Sssnake

TK-421
Established Member
Big brakes are a welcome addition no matter the vehicle, hopefully the RST brakes will find their way across the entire lineup both brands offer. Seems with every automaker they are missing something in the vehicle that would be nice to have

I actually was pretty happy with our yukon(5.3L tow pkg) and how it handled the boat we have stopping was easy hill descent was controlled, even sway was always in check. boat trailer and gear I estimate @ 4800lbs.

The 5.3 is a good motor, been happy with it in our Tahoe (wife’s old car, my new beater) and Suburban (hers)... both are flex and I tend to keep mine E85, it’s got enough grunt. My only complaint regarding the Tahoe is fit and finish and typical GM electrical gremlins with TB, window motors, switched etc...solid powertrain/drivetrain...

svtfocus2cobra

Opprimere, Velocitas, Violentia Operandi
Established Member
The 360* camera in my wife's Santa Fe is amazing. It's outlined perfectly and you can see everything like you're literally above the vehicle looking down. It made me excited to get mine but I was hugely disappointed.

The Koreans do have surprisingly good cameras in comparison to say the Japanese. The Infinitis and Nissans are really bad! Lighting constantly interferes with the resolution and such to where you can barely see.

Users who are viewing this thread