2019 F-150 LIMITED | 450HP & 510lbft | The Most Powerful, Advanced And Luxurious

Blk04L

. . .
Established Member
Premium Member

My94GT

Established Member
This truck has me very interested, but the question is would it be better to wait and see what the 2020 refresh has to offer and if a new tundra is released in 2020 as well?

03Sssnake

TK-421
Established Member

roadracer247

Established Member
This new F-150 looks great, but it’s just too expensive. I certainly wouldn’t spend what they’re asking for a dimeadozen pickup. Maybe as a CPO years down the road...

This truck has me very interested, but the question is would it be better to wait and see what the 2020 refresh has to offer and if a new tundra is released in 2020 as well?

I’m waiting. Love the Tundra’s.

My94GT

Established Member
This new F-150 looks great, but it’s just too expensive. I certainly wouldn’t spend what they’re asking for a dimeadozen pickup. Maybe as a CPO years down the road...

I’m waiting. Love the Tundra’s.
Yea, I love the f150 and my 2012 platinum was amazing, but before that I had a limited tundra and it was a tank.

I just really want to see a tundra with better MPG and I’ll likely be sold. For the money the current f150 is asking it almost makes it hard not to just say screw it and get a f250.

Snake Pliskin

Teen Idol
Established Member
Wonderful looking truck, impressive engine. Pricing is insane on new vehicles, and this one is no exception.

Need to help my lady get her SUV, and then maybe a new F250 powered by the Godzilla engine then Im done for a VERY long time. Cant afford it lol!

Not only is it out of my price range but I don't think I could live with a car payment that is higher than my house payment.

RedVenom48

Let's go Brandon!
Established Member
Im all for Ford trying to increase its average transaction price. But not when you start getting sooo expensive that you need to offer rebates to move units.

I priced an F150 5.0 4x4 crew cab XLT. A gas powered F-350 Crewcab 4x4 XLT base price was CHEAPER than the F-150. whatever the reason, that's absurd.

03Sssnake

TK-421
Established Member
Im all for Ford trying to increase its average transaction price. But not when you start getting sooo expensive that you need to offer rebates to move units.

I priced an F150 5.0 4x4 crew cab XLT. A gas powered F-350 Crewcab 4x4 XLT base price was CHEAPER than the F-150. whatever the reason, that's absurd.

my buddy and I were talking about that today...He picked up his 15/16 XL F250 6.7 diesel for 40K from Tommie Vaughn Ford with rebates, incentives etc..

Last edited:

Hunter98SVT

Maximum Over Rustle
Established Member
My 13 FX4 sticker was 47k. But I payed D-plan and had a trade. Don't remember what I payed in the end.

BigPoppa

Hope you enjoy the show
Established Member
There will be plenty of buyers. The folks who buy trucks in that price range don't really balk at the price like some of us more budget-minded people.

My wife wants the new F-250 4x4 diesel with the Platinum package. I told her it would have to be used. There is no way I'm chucking $70-$80k on any car.

Our Z-71 Suburban stickered for $60k new, I paid $28k used for it. Trucks last, so buying used isn't a huge issue for me.

This truck is nice, but I'd rather have diesel at that price point.

My94GT

Established Member
There will be plenty of buyers. The folks who buy trucks in that price range don't really balk at the price like some of us more budget-minded people.

My wife wants the new F-250 4x4 diesel with the Platinum package. I told her it would have to be used. There is no way I'm chucking $70-$80k on any car.

Our Z-71 Suburban stickered for $60k new, I paid $28k used for it. Trucks last, so buying used isn't a huge issue for me.

That’s my thought, at the price point it’s more appealing to buy a year or two old low miles 250 platinum. I like the extra size and you never have to worry about not having enough truck lol

03Sssnake

TK-421
Established Member

agreed and just got my wife a used Z71 suburban too, was at the clay road courthouse doing title crap today, lol...

FWIW could not talk her into an expedition, she just isn't a fan...

o2gt

Established Member
Looks nice I wonder what kind of power it will put down with a tune. from the limited looking I have done it seems the raptor puts down less power compared to the normal eco boost f150. I wonder if more due to drive train loss and wheels/tires. but it should be an interesting option.

tones_RS3

I like members members.
Established Member
Premium Member
Yup. When I picked up the Ram(Laramie), it had the few options I wanted and had a 49k window sticker. Even the Laramie(Lariat competitor) goes into the 60k price range when you go for the 12" screen, advanced entertainment etc.
I ordered a 2016 Ram Sport 4X4, rcsb in late 2015. Almost loaded with only the options I wanted,.....a little over 44K for a rcsb. lol
Vehicles can be very expensive these days.

Users who are viewing this thread