2020 GT 500 specs. Prob fake.

jpro

Disoriented Poster
Established Member
I am getting my MBA and as part of the process, we take an international business trip to study various businesses and the cultures that shape them. We met with Ford of New Zealand earlier this week and I pulled the marketing guy aside to see if he would spill any beans on the new GT500. He was tight lipped that mother effer, but he did say it was going to be a beast!

Emory MBA by any chance?

Sent from my iPhone using the svtperformance.com mobile app

Snagged

Shenanigans!!!
Established Member
And the first new Toyota Supra sold for 2.1 million.... it’s all for charity and means nothing to the value of the car. But a shady salesman might try to lead you into thinking the car is worth more due to it.

Oh I know the price it went for is inconsequential. It was just something I noticed and figured I would post it.

But now that I think about it I find it pretty interesting that kind of money was put down on a Mustang. I'm sure the person who paid that amount has way more money than what they know what to do with. A problem I wished I had. ;-) If I did have that kind of money I'm sure I would do the very same thing. When you give your money to a charity event like this you get something in return, besides trying to help a cause that is.

Ninjak

Posting from The Shadow's
Established Member
Saw a vid with Jim in it. New one. He was at the Shelby fest, had the Orange GT500 with him. While speaking he explain that there are no HP numbers because in the past releases they had to change the number every time because the engineer's were still trying to get more power until they had to release to the gov. So this time, they will not put numbers out there until they have to release it to the gov. That way they do not need to update the numbers.

mustang_00

Established Member
Saw a vid with Jim in it. New one. He was at the Shelby fest, had the Orange GT500 with him. While speaking he explain that there are no HP numbers because in the past releases they had to change the number every time because the engineer's were still trying to get more power until they had to release to the gov. So this time, they will not put numbers out there until they have to release it to the gov. That way they do not need to update the numbers.

makes sense! is there a chance that it's also because of whatever they were teasing at with the picture of the indigo looking running horse?? saw something about that on msn website but nothing was really said about it and I didn't follow up.

Users who are viewing this thread