"2020 GT500's Scheduled For Production - Part 1"

Tob

Salut!
Super Moderator
I dig that red!

62270.jpeg

03Cobra05GT

Established Member
The site is definitely not accurate. Mine said shipped on like a Tuesday or Wednesday and then the next day the dealer called me to tell me it arrived lol. Site still said in transit with no delivery date but still showed 12 days to go in transit lol.
The tracking site and the data dump show my car in transit still even though it’s sitting in the dealer shop.

13COBRA

Resident Ford Dealer
Established Member
Premium Member
Single Barrel Sirs
The way Nick drove up in that double decker trailer and snatched those cars, I doubt the railyard has even notified Ford that the horses are out of the barn.

There were several people that gave us interesting looks haha

We lucked out. They aren't supposed to allow it anymore, but luckily I had a tiny connection that hooked us up. If not, the cars would've sat there until Thursday/Friday next week.

03Cobra05GT

Established Member
There were several people that gave us interesting looks haha

We lucked out. They aren't supposed to allow it anymore, but luckily I had a tiny connection that hooked us up. If not, the cars would've sat there until Thursday/Friday next week.

That's pretty bad ass lol

Snoopy49

Established Member
@13COBRA
Hey Nick, maybe you will finally be the one to verify the inclusion of the Adjustable Strut Mount in the Handling Package.

Tims Loose Item Check List (3).jpg

Last edited:

Tob

Salut!
Super Moderator
Nick has been a solid good guy and extraordinarily professional. He worked hard to give a number of GT500 buyers a heck of a deal, including me. It was November of 2017 when he and I came to an understanding that would lead to an order for his dealership's lone GT500 allocation on July 1, 2019.

The hold placed on a number of GT500's, including mine, definitely made this one of the most "interesting" new vehicle purchases I've ever made. Ford left everyone hanging and seemingly had no intent to mitigate the issue with any semblance of speed. Nick cut through the swath of red tape, stopped the slow moving train that is FoMoCo and said enough, I'm taking two of these bad boys home with me - to start.

I'm flying out to Missouri Monday morning to meet up with Nick at his dealership, finally shake his hand, and hopefully leave in that shiny Oxford White beast and drive it back to NY. Nick has been great about all the details too. I asked that no plate holder be put on the front fascia (about 10 times:)), that they save any paperwork from the assembly line, etc. I originally wasn't going to have him put the splitter, wickers, or Gurney flap on. This might sound odd but I'm serious - temps will be a bit cool on the ~16 hr drive home and after thinking about it I want as much downforce as possible to produce as much traction as possible. So he got them on. And when I brought up how many dealers failed at installing splitters on GT350's (including my own '16) he knew exactly what I was getting at. When I randomly received these shots from him I could only smile. He listens.

62430.jpeg

62431.jpeg

62433.jpeg

62435.jpeg

Can't wait to step off the plane in Missouri.

02GTKB

Nolimits
Established Member
Looking very good TOB! I unfortunately will not be able to meet him in person since taking on a new job, but just talking with him ever since I had a spot within his 8 allocations has been a great experience. I hopefully will get the photos of mine next week as it is very close to the final destination or already is.

Sent from my iPhone using svtperformance.com

Users who are viewing this thread