2022 Eruption Green arrival!

CobraBob

Authorized Vendor
Established Member
Premium Member
Single Barrel Sirs
Huh? o_O The head gasket blew on your new GT-500 after only 148 miles? More details would be nice.

TFStang

Established Member
What in the world?!!!

Sorry to hear, but please keep us posted as to what the heck happened. This is horrible!

biminiLX

never stock
Established Member
Premium Member
Came in to say congrats and then saw the head gasket post. Very sorry to hear.
At least warranty.
I have 2500mi on my ‘22 and it’s been great. When I was at the plan there was a heritage car who dropped a valve and was getting an engine replacement.
Mass production but I’ve always thought if it’s a defect it’ll likely show early.
Good luck getting back asap.
-J

1 Alibi 2

Veteran,...retired Navy !
Established Member
SVTP OG 4 Life
I don't own a 2020+ GT500, but I do follow issue threads, & it seems that there are a lot of " stuff " going wrong with brand new cars..

Lambeau

Superfleck Moonbird
Established Member
Malt Liquor Mafia
I don't own a 2020+ GT500, but I do follow issue threads, & it seems that there are a lot of " stuff " going wrong with brand new cars..

Yup, imagine that.

Total lack of continuity between production, supply chain, part revisions, engineering, process changes, locations, material changes, design, distribution, WIP, workforce, etc.

What could possibly go wrong?

FJB, **** anthony fauci, **** all the globalists.

CobraBob

Authorized Vendor
Established Member
Premium Member
Single Barrel Sirs
Yup, imagine that.

Total lack of continuity between production, supply chain, part revisions, engineering, process changes, locations, material changes, design, distribution, WIP, workforce, etc.

What could possibly go wrong?

FJB, **** anthony fauci, **** all the globalists.
Well stated, sir! Well stated!

Lambeau

Superfleck Moonbird
Established Member
Malt Liquor Mafia

And one of the employees at the local Ford dealership made the same exact comment a couple months ago.

These issues are not isolated to automotive industry. Generally speaking, everything is ****ed-up. It's slowly getting better, but bidens regime and the globalists are trying their God damnedest to keep it ****ed-up.

GNBRETT

Established Member
Premium Member
Beer Money Bros.
That could possibly be the HOTTEST color ive ever seen! Reminds me of an old Shelby AC Cobra. U picked the very best color combo hands down!

Rm-Dallas-Preview-ORIGINAL-1967-Shelby-427-Cobra-Estimated-at-1MM-1.jpg.jpeg

Coosawjack

Established Member
Turns out it was a valve cover gasket that was not installed properly. All fixed and steam cleaned the bottom of the car etc. Back on the road tonight. All good!
GLAD it was something simple.....BEAUTIFUL car.......BE CAREFUL and MERRY CHRISTMAS!!(y);)

CobraBob

Authorized Vendor
Established Member
Premium Member
Single Barrel Sirs
That's great that a major issue turned out to be a minor issue.

biminiLX

never stock
Established Member
Premium Member
Turns out it was a valve cover gasket that was not installed properly. All fixed and steam cleaned the bottom of the car etc. Back on the road tonight. All good!
Awesome result.
And I just picked up some CFTP wheels, so if you really want that green and red to pop, these will be off the car in the next month and for sale. They were the nicest set of wheels I’ve had yet.
Enjoy that ride man.
-J
66ACF793-CFC7-44CE-84EB-29FBEEAA7E55.jpeg
FB47CADF-D194-497A-8266-8192C1D612CE.jpeg

Users who are viewing this thread