2023 NFL Season Discussion Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

derklug

Seriously? No, never.
Established Member
Premium Member
I wanted a jersey from a guy who isn't one of the top guys. I picked Buggs, the Lions defensive lineman. Guy has been steady and has made some crucial plays. They didn't have any jerseys available unless you custom made one for $350, but I found some for $49 . Only problem is that it is a 4x. To save 300 bucks, I can go baggy.

CobraBob

Authorized Vendor
Established Member
Premium Member
Single Barrel Sirs
Both the Eagles and 49ers got humbled. Just shows that when an opponent studies a team's strengths and weaknesses, upsets can and do happen. I was really surprised how poorly Purdy played under pressure. And with Hurts' 3 interceptions.

2003RedfireVert

Male and Female He created them.
Established Member
I wanted a jersey from a guy who isn't one of the top guys. I picked Buggs, the Lions defensive lineman. Guy has been steady and has made some crucial plays. They didn't have any jerseys available unless you custom made one for $350, but I found some for $49 . Only problem is that it is a 4x. To save 300 bucks, I can go baggy.
You can CC your AR now.

VegasMichael

Established Member
Both the Eagles and 49ers got humbled. Just shows that when an opponent studies a team's strengths and weaknesses, upsets can and do happen. I was really surprised how poorly Purdy played under pressure. And with Hurts' 3 interceptions.
I'm not sure what happened to the San Fransicko 40-whiners. I mean they lost to a back-up QB.

As for my Eagles, they came up against a pretty good defense but still lost to a backup QB. In fairness to Hurts, only one of those interceptions was his fault. The first one his receiver juggled the ball and it got taken away. The other one a defender bumped his arm while he was passing. Plus, their usually reliable kicker missed a 37 yarder. Still, they should have been able to muster up more than 14 points.

Now I'm hearing that Jets QB Aaron Rodgers is making such a remarkably quick recovery he may be back sooner than expected. Who knows.

derklug

Seriously? No, never.
Established Member
Premium Member
Damn the Lions couldn't have played worse if you had hobbled all of the players. Congrats to Baltimore, they found their offense.

specracer

SVTOA MCA
Premium Member
I got home at 130 pm, thought for sure Pats would be down by 14. Son of a bitch, they won...... Im sure Buffalo fans were not happy as this was an easy win on paper.

VegasMichael

Established Member
WTF Detroit.
WTF Buffalo.
WTF Cleveland. You pay Deshaun Watson all that money and you bench him?
Raiders lose again and oh my what a surprise Jimmy G doesn't play cuz he's hurt again.
My Eagles are on tonight against the Dullfins. I won't watch most of it though. That's one thing I miss about living in the Pacific Time Zone. The late games are over by 8:30. Here in the EST zone they don't start until then.

365 Saleen

Established Member
Premium Member
Single Barrel Sirs
I love watching the Bills lose.
Here in NE you are force fed the Patriots, which I really don't mind, when they are winning.
But being from the PNW, I got used to to a 10:00 am game, a 1:00 pm game and the 4:00 SNFB game. Not seeing a lot of West Coast games here kind of sucks.
If they are shown, (SNFB/MNFB) I have to record them because I ain't staying up that late to watch live.
I got spoiled. Now I watch most games from a recording. Which is not that bad, I can fast forward through the commercials.

03Sssnake

TK-421
Established Member
Vikes Kirk Cousins probably popped his Achilles tendon.
Kinda like Rodgers.. nasty injury, wouldn’t wish that on anyone. I had a partial tear, pop on my right achilles where it connects to the calf… dropped me like a buck hit by 300 win mag. I didn’t need surgical intervention, but I can still feel and hear that pop nearly 5 years later. Probably took me 6 mos at least to recover. I can’t imagine what a full tear is like.

Lambeau

Superfleck Moonbird
Established Member
Malt Liquor Mafia
Kinda like Rodgers.. nasty injury, wouldn’t wish that on anyone. I had a partial tear, pop on my right achilles where it connects to the calf… dropped me like a buck hit by 300 win mag. I didn’t need surgical intervention, but I can still feel and hear that pop nearly 5 years later. Probably took me 6 mos at least to recover. I can’t imagine what a full tear is like.

Could a QB even play after it heals?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread