2023 NFL Season Discussion Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

03cobra#694

Good Guy
Super Moderator
they tried their hardest to literally give that one away
I didn't watch it, but that's what I read this morning. I have a good friend from Maryland, and he was pulling for the Dolphins, because Buffalo scares him. He wasn't worried about any other team.

VegasMichael

Established Member
A reporter asked John Riggins if the 1983 team could beat the current Commanders team.

He thought for a second and said, “yes, but it would probably be close. Maybe 21-17.”

The reporter asked, “really, why so close?”

Riggins answered, “because most of us are in our 70’s.”
1704746193182.jpeg

bird_dog0347

Established Member
I still can't believe that I was sitting here after week 12 with the Eagles at 10-1 thinking there's no way the cowboys will be able to catch them... then they went 1-5 after that. The Cowboys now have the best chance they will possibly have to get back to the NFC title game, they better not **** it up!

Lambeau

Superfleck Moonbird
Established Member
Malt Liquor Mafia
A reporter asked John Riggins if the 1983 team could beat the current Commanders team.

He thought for a second and said, “yes, but it would probably be close. Maybe 21-17.”

The reporter asked, “really, why so close?”

Riggins answered, “because most of us are in our 70’s.”
View attachment 1824277

Redskins>commanderz

Before the game even started, the complete '83 Redskins team would be peeing on "End Racism" written in commanderz end zone.
Commanderz would scream racism and forfeit the game.

VegasMichael

Established Member
Redskins>commanderz

Before the game even started, the complete '83 Redskins team would be peeing on "End Racism" written in commanderz end zone.
Commanderz would scream racism and forfeit the game.
Riggins was a fast white boy and tough as hell.

03Sssnake

TK-421
Established Member
No disrespect here... but I thought this was back surgery you were getting????
Your spine is a part of your back, lol… I had a cervical spine surgery.. there is anterior approach and posterior approach methods.. anterior they go thru the front of your neck to get to the spine to reach the vertebrae, discs etc…posterior approach is used if they are decompressing the spine via laminectomy etc… the anterior approach is less brutal. Typically surgeries lower in the back thoracic and lumber regions of the spine are done posterior/open back surgery… though sometimes they will go thru your guts to get the vertabrae.

VegasMichael

Established Member
Your spine is a part of your back, lol… I had a cervical spine surgery.. there is anterior approach and posterior approach methods.. anterior they go thru the front of your neck to get to the spine to reach the vertebrae, discs etc…posterior approach is used if they are decompressing the spine via laminectomy etc… the anterior approach is less brutal. Typically surgeries lower in the back thoracic and lumber regions of the spine are done posterior/open back surgery… though sometimes they will go thru your guts to get the vertabrae.
Jeebus. Hope you are okay. If nothing else your Cowboys won the division.

03Sssnake

TK-421
Established Member
Jeebus. Hope you are okay. If nothing else your Cowboys won the division.
I never ever want to do this shit again. I hope the fusion works/takes (6mos to a year before its solid). The pain isn’t bad at this point, just really sore upper back, traps etc…I have follow up next week. Hope to get some xrays to post up :LOL:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread