2024 Bronco Raptor Black Appearance Package - $4,995 MSRP

SID297

OWNER/ADMIN
Administrator
Bronco Raptor Black Appearance Package_01.jpg

• Bronco Raptor Black Appearance Package joins Code Orange package, giving customers yet another way to pair extreme desert capability with style that only comes with a Bronco badge
  • The Bronco Raptor Black Appearance Package made its debut in front of 150 Bronco owners under an appropriately dark sky, during the April 8 total solar eclipse
  • The Black Appearance Package’s new style details come with the same capability that’s made Bronco Raptor a Baja 1000 winner
AUSTIN, Texas, April 8, 2024 – Under dramatically darkened skies, and in front of owners at the Bronco Off-Roadeo Texas, Ford introduced the 2024 Bronco Raptor Black Appearance Package. A mix of Shadow and Matte black exterior features, the new option package gives the Bronco Raptor’s go-over-any-terrain capability a sinister new look.

The Black Appearance Package comes with a striking Shadow Black painted roof complemented by matching mirror caps, a painted roll bar, and fender flares, all in the same shade, to create striking contrasts with the Raptor’s bold paint catalog. Bronco Raptor also comes with a Matte Black steel bumper, skid plate, and tow hooks.

The Shadow Black painted roll bar is reminiscent of the contrasting roll bar on the sixth-generation concept Bronco SUVs and the painted skid plate comes in response to current Bronco Raptor customers who have painted the skid plates themselves.

Unique Raptor body-side and hood decals round out the package’s $4,995 MSRP, which customers can order at the end of April.

“Customers choose Bronco Raptor for two reasons: its high-performance off-road capability and its distinctive appearance,” said Bronco Brand Manager Jason Hyde. “The Black Appearance gives them a look that stands out on any trail and under any sky, even a total solar eclipse.”

Current Bronco customers got the first look at the Bronco Raptor’s new Black Appearance Package during an owner-exclusive event at Bronco Off-Roadeo in Austin, Texas, at an appropriately dark time: under the backdrop of the April 8 total solar eclipse.

The Black Appearance Package follows the vibrant Code Orange package introduced in 2023.

Bronco Raptor Black Appearance Package_02.jpg
Bronco Raptor Black Appearance Package_03.jpg
Bronco Raptor Black Appearance Package_04.jpg
Bronco Raptor Black Appearance Package_05.jpg
Bronco Raptor Black Appearance Package_06.jpg
Bronco Raptor Black Appearance Package_07.jpg
Bronco Raptor Black Appearance Package_08.jpg
Bronco Raptor Black Appearance Package_09.jpg
Bronco Raptor Black Appearance Package_10.jpg

5.0 Hatch

Established Member
$5k for some black. Does not strike me as a good value.
You're already paying 95k+ for the bronco so I guess for the select few who are willing to drop that amount of cabbage, 5k is a drop in the bucket. I'll pass...

Last edited:

CobraBob

Authorized Vendor
Established Member
Premium Member
Single Barrel Sirs
I like it. Yes, a bit expensive, but the appearance value (to me) would make me consider putting this package on my order form. “Customers choose Bronco Raptor for two reasons: its high-performance off-road capability and its distinctive appearance,” said Bronco Brand Manager Jason Hyde. “The Black Appearance gives them a look that stands out on any trail and under any sky, even a total solar eclipse.”

specracer

SVTOA MCA
Premium Member
I want one, but I'm totally stuck on the fact that their MSRP was ~$75k in 2022. Now the base is $20k more, really with no content upgrades? That jump seems to have outpaced inflation by a bit.... And also why inventory seems to be quite plentiful at MSRP, or less.

SID297

OWNER/ADMIN
Administrator
I want one, but I'm totally stuck on the fact that their MSRP was ~$75k in 2022. Now the base is $20k more, really with no content upgrades? That jump seems to have outpaced inflation by a bit.... And also why inventory seems to be quite plentiful at MSRP, or less.

It was a reflex to dealer ADM.

GNBRETT

Established Member
Premium Member
Beer Money Bros.
Sid can this package be added to an existing Raptor or is this something u can only order new?

Bullitt1448

Established Member
I wasn’t interested at 2022 MRSP, interest hasn’t changed with the 2024 MRSP, virtually the same unit, with a 20% price increase. How do they justify that?

Users who are viewing this thread