20k-26K

KenneBell03

Established Member
If you have a 2003-2004 Cobra and are interested in selling please send me a PM. I am looking to buy a Cobra within the next month. As the title says that is my price limit. If you send me a PM, send me pictures of front of the car, side, interior and exterior shots . Aswell as a list of mods so I know who and what car you are. I prefer SonicBlue , Mineral Grey , or Black. I will take a White , or Silver though. So please send me a PM.

Chris!

Former Ford Dealer
Established Member
Whats wrong with him making this thread? He is a NEW poster, a new member, he's looking for a cobra, he found the right section.

Kennebell03, check out this section there are a good number of cars in your criteria.

Colvin03SonicBl

Gotta Luv'em Snakes!!
Established Member
Up for Sale is a 2003 Sonic Blue Cobra...29663 miles...I live just outside of Buffalo, NY...Here is the list of what has been done:

Black FR500 Rims (17x9 front/ 18x10 back)
Stock tires up front 275/40s (also 2 extras)
295/35s BFG Drags out back
Eibach Lowering Springs
2.9 upper w/ idler pulley
Centerforce DFX w/ FRPP Aluminum Flywheel
K&N filter
Pro 5.0 shifter
Bassani X-pipe & cat-back
MRT Black Chrome exhaust tips
Diablosport tuned to 93 octane (14lbs of boost)
3:90 Rear Gears

All work done at P&J Speedshop...

Dynoed @ 433 RWHP and 472 RWTQ

Best 60ft = 1.9
Best Et = 12.28 @ 116
(Bad Driver)
Selling car because I have a new addition coming to the family...Any question, just shoot me a message...The P&J sticker is on the front bumper and gets you 10% off any labor done at the shop...Asking $24,900/obo...If you want pics, let me know as it will not let me put on any attachments...Thanks...

Get me your email addy and I will send pics...
KenneBell03 said:
If you have a 2003-2004 Cobra and are interested in selling please send me a PM. I am looking to buy a Cobra within the next month. As the title says that is my price limit. If you send me a PM, send me pictures of front of the car, side, interior and exterior shots . Aswell as a list of mods so I know who and what car you are. I prefer SonicBlue , Mineral Grey , or Black. I will take a White , or Silver though. So please send me a PM.

BlkCobra15

Established Member
I have an 04 for sale. Here is a list of the mods.

Car has about 7,500 miles.

BF 2.76 pulley w/ 4piece idlers
NGK TR6 plugs
LFP Heat Exchanger
Predator Tune
Borla Stinger cat back
Stainless Steel Bassani X-pipe w/cats
JLT cold air intake
Pro 5.0 Shifter with CobraBobs shifter gasket
MGW adjustable handle
UPR Triple Pick-Up Quadrant and Firewall Adjuster
Maximum Motorsports clutch pedal adjuster
H & R SS springs
Steeda 4 bolt polished caster camber plates
18 x 9 and 18 x 10 Antharcite FR500 wheels
Nitto tires
5% tint.

I am asking 28k obo.

If you are interested pm me with your email so I can send you some pics.

By the way where in Florida are you located.

Squabbin

Established Member
2004 Black Cobra, mods are a 18" Ford OEM COBRA R Wheels wrapped in BFG KDW's, a Magnaflow Catback, and a K&N Intake. This car has never been pullied, and never seen the strip or dyno. Regular Oil changes performed every 4k miles with Mobil-1. I have all the documentation of any services performed. Carfax is 100% clean. Unfortunately I'm getting rid of her because of the fact that recently I've just been putting too many miles on her (my Girlfriend goes to school an hour away) and the gas and mileage is getting to be a little too much. Mileage as of this week is 37k.

Asking 24,500 OBO...

Users who are viewing this thread