22" 3 piece TF Centri

Steve@TF

Authorized Vendor
Authorized Vendor
Premium Member
i had made these for my own truck but may go a different route now. so im offering them up for sale in case anyone's interested.

these are 22x9 22x11 3 piece satin black Centri with chrome lips. not polished, CHROME. the front wheels are cut to clear big brakes.

regular svtp member pricing for these would be $4000 shipped! ill let these go for $3600 shipped. that's how much they'd be for just polished finish! $400 right off the bat and no waiting time for them to be built. win-win :banana:
even with our recent summer sale that's way more of a discount that you could possibly have got.

IMG_0508Medium.jpg

IMG_0505Medium.jpg

IMG_0503Medium.jpg

IMG_0504Medium.jpg

IMG_0502Medium.jpg

this pic with slight over-exposure helps show the wheel a little better. difficult to shoot black wheels correctly.
IMG_0501Medium.jpg

btw, you'll notice both sides of the spokes are fluted. we can have those custom painted for a really custom look.

dizzygoat

Established Member
If only these were 18's, or maybe even 20's id def. consider them.
I cant wait to see these mounted on a truck, these are one of my favorites by far, if not the favorite.
Good luck, which you wont need.

Steve@TF

Authorized Vendor
Authorized Vendor
Premium Member
If only these were 18's, or maybe even 20's id def. consider them.
I cant wait to see these mounted on a truck, these are one of my favorites by far, if not the favorite.
Good luck, which you wont need.

we can certainly make you a set in those sizes :beer:

id like to do a set of 18s for an L. ill hook you up. :thumbsup:

tpr103

Established Member
love my set! that one hell of a deal there guys. steve is a great person to deal with no worries!

Tenscamaro

Established Member
I assume these are a perfect fit for a lightning?? if so I'm curious... how firm is your $3600 price... I am about to get me some 22's ... and these are pretty sweet, let me know??

Steve@TF

Authorized Vendor
Authorized Vendor
Premium Member
How much for these in 20's (9 front and 11 rear)

same thing in 20" would be $3600 shipped, with chrome lips. with polished lips, $3300.

I assume these are a perfect fit for a lightning?? if so I'm curious... how firm is your $3600 price... I am about to get me some 22's ... and these are pretty sweet, let me know??

yes, they would fit a Lightning perfectly. the price is sooomewhat flexible. im about to just say eff it and throw them on the truck already. theyre still sitting here :read:

"olsson"

Established Member
To bad your on the other side of the planet, these rims are probably the coolest i have ever seen. BUMP for awsome rims :rockon:

Steve@TF

Authorized Vendor
Authorized Vendor
Premium Member
To bad your on the other side of the planet, these rims are probably the coolest i have ever seen. BUMP for awsome rims :rockon:

shipping to europe via BAX Global shouldnt be too expensive :banana:

Steve@TF

Authorized Vendor
Authorized Vendor
Premium Member
Whats the offset of the 22x11?

eh, id have to check. dont have the info handy. i recently put the wheels on my truck and they sit and look PERFECT. i put 305s on them too. no rubbing or anything, and my truck is dropped 5" in the rear!

since ive put them on my own truck now, slightly used, ill discount them a bit more.

deviant1

Established Member
can you put up some pics of them on a truck a lightning if possible just so we can see what a 22" wheels looks like?

thanks
kyle

Users who are viewing this thread