IMG_1363.JPG
IMG_1350.JPG
IMG_1348.JPG
IMG_1354.JPG
IMG_1342.JPG
IMG_1346.JPG
IMG_1337.JPG
IMG_1345.JPG
This car has been tucked away in a little house garage in my home town since 1985. Hasn't seen daylite or started since. The owner contacted a good buddy of mine to bring it back to life!! Current owner purchased the car in 1976, put on less than a 1000 mi until being stored away in 85'. Car is all original minus the radio. All original belts, hoses, brakes, even exhaust! Paint is all original. My buddy went over the entire car, biggest job was removing undercoating that really preserved the car. Paint stick markings were found preserved all over the underside of the car. He then went through the brakes, then the fuel system. Changed all fluids and moved to fire the engine for the first time in 32 years! Car fired almost immediately! Next on the list was a ton of paint correction to bring the candy apple red back to life! He also cleaned and went through the interior. The end result is amazing, a true survivor!! Here are some pics!! BTW, car is For Sale, so if any of you big spenders are interested shoot me a PM!!

98 svt

Established Member
Premium Member
We all want to hear the price.
That's an impressive car right there. I always loved the Boss 9s

xchamp

Established Member
Not yours is it?
No I wish! Always been my dream car though! The car was in my Sisters wedding back in the 80's. I was only 12 at the time and fell in love with it then. It was a real pleasure of mine to help dig it out and transport the car and follow along as it was revived! A lot of cool history with these cars!!

xchamp

Established Member
I forget what these are going for? Isn't it in the 300-400k range?
I would think this car would fall into that range being the low miles and originally of it! I'm sure there aren't many this original left out there in this kind of condition. Like they say they are only original once!!

98 svt

Established Member
Premium Member
Last edited:

72MachOne99GT

Established Member
Premium Member
There are very few cars I’d like to see head to a museum.

An Original Boss 429 is probably one of them.

Users who are viewing this thread