28k 96 cobra with vortech turbo supercharger

Rob_03Mach

Established Member
I specifically like the attention to detail with all the white over spray underneath the car and on the battery....that surely adds value....can anyone say "carfax report." Outside of that it's a clean car.....:dw:

black4vcobra

Established Member
Premium Member
Party Liquor Posse
Looks like dryer vent hose on the intake pipe, must add power...

Guy obviously doesn't know much about cars and just added up all the cost of the additional work to the KBB value of the car to get to 28K

Zemedici

Established Member
Suspension Modification includes: A three link adjustable rear suspension with modified dual posi at rear axle accompanied with a long torque arm that runs from the center of the differential to a point near the transmission to absorb rear axle torque reactions. The suspension also includes two-side chasis long arms bars and front pan-plate due to the fact that it is a convertible in which will decrease the body torque. The front suspension has two shocks on the right and on the left of the control arms.

It also has premium sound which includes:
two amplifiers and a base.

what.....?

Deceptive

Muffin is my spirit animal
Established Member
Premium Member
WTF did I just read? Turbo Supercharger, Role Bar? I wonder if that is a Slow Your Role Bar? Is the turbo in the SC? How much lag would that have?

Erick

Established Member
And the Cobra emblems are backwards which drives me crazy and makes me wonder if it's been painted for what ever reason.

WeeZee

Member of NMRA
Established Member
I have seen worse, there are 2003 Cobra's still $28k+.

Cobra's are great cars but there should not be one over $20k seriously its 2013 almost '14

Users who are viewing this thread