28x10.5x15 ET Drags

PainNdaArse

Established Member
plenty of tread wear left. May have 10 passes on them. Going with 27s 150 + shipping I have a UPS shipping account so shoot me a zip and ill get a quote for you.

PainNdaArse

Established Member
What the hell? two hardly used 28's for way less than half of what the cost new? I figured by throwing a no haggle low-price to get rid of these for extra X-mas.

PainNdaArse

Established Member
Georgia PM your information and I'll get you a quote for shipping. I have a UPS account and get pretty good deals.

Posi

Had a blast.
Established Member
I can't read! Sorry Andrew I somehow thought they were 26's.

Last edited:

PainNdaArse

Established Member
how much would the shipping be to 95926? Do they come with rims or just the tires?
@ 35-37 Just the tires of course, they cost @ $200/ea. new, and they're in great shape.

are these stiffwalls slicks?

As a matter of fact they are. They're very very very good tires for a heavier vehicle. Very consistant as well.

-Andrew

PainNdaArse

Established Member
28x10.5x15 ET Drags as listed. They are the "S" Model with stiff sidewall, perfect for 3200lb + cars, very very consistent short times

I had someone ready to buy and they backed out. I have the tires already professionally packaged. I can send a picture of the tires packaged if you'd like. I assure you the tread is good for another season. I would use the tires, but I'm loosing too much on the big end so I need to run a 27"

Users who are viewing this thread