2JZ Inside

manolith

I Wanna go fast.
Established Member
Looks nice. I still think that the perfect fox motor is an LS ON bottle or turbo. But this is cool too.

ZD302GT

Zach
Established Member
Ya, but the internals were not the same IF I remember correctly. Just bang for the buck I cant seem to wrap my head around it. Its definately cool - and I respect pretty much anything thats engineered well. But, from a cost standpoint :??:

For some people it's not about the cost. Just the fact of being different and having what you like is more than worth the extra effort and cost :rockon:

fiorefiveoh

Established Member
looks great. What you using for a transmission? Engine Management? What is the weight with that motor/trans in the car? Would love to see build pics if you have em.

DVJ38

One mod at a time
Established Member
Cool, cool. Nice power numbers! Those swiss cheese inner fenders have to go though lol

oneslo5.0

Established Member
Talked to you at the AM show.

Here is the supra I was telling you about
0CB6B515-C74C-44C7-92F7-7989C4DB027E-3737-0000038D9DB47F5C.jpg

eec126e7.jpg

0-MYSTACHROME-4

Established Member
Nice build, a bit different but i really like it. Just so sick of people stuffing bow tie motors in our foxes but im really digging 2JZ. Any video on that thing running? Lol, no one will expect that thing coming and epically the sound coming from it.

oster910

Turboman
Established Member
2jz engines are fairly cheap and if you get one from the boosted cars it will hold strong till 700 or so I heard
And it's a really cool build , the import guys know its cool and maybe some will admit it

SVTCOBRRA

Established Member
looks great. What you using for a transmission? Engine Management? What is the weight with that motor/trans in the car? Would love to see build pics if you have em.

trans is the toyota r154 for the time being, ems is aem v2, weight of car is 2880 with a full cage, ill have to dig up some more pictures

SVTCOBRRA

Established Member
Wanna sell it? LOL. Looks sick dude

ive already had a few people ask me this since i posted it, shoot me a pm if your intrested thanks

Nice build, a bit different but i really like it. Just so sick of people stuffing bow tie motors in our foxes but im really digging 2JZ. Any video on that thing running? Lol, no one will expect that thing coming and epically the sound coming from it.

ill get some more pictures and a dyno video up later, always has people turning their heads confused my the sound

Users who are viewing this thread