2nd All-Members GTG - Sign-up List

Cobrachs

Established Member
Planning to be there, possibly with wife and daughter, let me know what you would like me to bring or I can buy some ice cream cake again

Blk03SVTCobra

Established Member
Cobrachs said:
Planning to be there, possibly with wife and daughter, let me know what you would like me to bring or I can buy some ice cream cake again

Sweet, Charles. Check out the list on the first page and if you see anything that you would like to bring, let us know.

I'll put you down for +2 :beer:

Red Devil

Village Idiot
Established Member
Hey Sean. My Pop is coming on Saturday. He was going to post but you know how those babyboomers are with trying to use the internet. He's bringing his 93 convertible. He was with me at JR's. Knows he can't be a member but wants to participate anyways. He's the reason a few of us are Cobra owners. He said he'd bring money.

Red Devil

Village Idiot
Established Member
Sean, I've had a request. I know it's last minute but the 2 guys who are helping out with setting my gear up would love to have MACA shirts. Is there any way we could swing 2 XXL grey Maca shirts for these guys? Or any color. Just want to show my appreciation to them. If not, no problem but I'd like to hook them up if I could since they're hookin me up with their time. I'll pay whatever the price is.
Cheers,
Matt

Last edited:

kingCOBRAsvt_99

STOCK..looking
Established Member
Come on fellas..... 200 + members and all that people can muster up is 65-70 cars. :nonono: Call out sick/fake a death in the family (lol jk) tell them your pet died. We gotta make this g2g :rockon:

Red Devil

Village Idiot
Established Member
kingCOBRAsvt_99 said:
Come on fellas..... 200 + members and all that people can muster up is 65-70 cars. :nonono: Call out sick/fake a death in the family (lol jk) tell them your pet died. We gotta make this g2g :rockon:
I'm sawzallin my car in half so I'll have 2 cobras there. REPRAHZENT!

IronTerp

Mid-Atlantic Cobra Assoc.
I'm going to go out on a limb and say we'll get 84 MACA Cobras on Saturday........

ANd Matt, updated the T-shirt thread just a few minutes ago. Only have XL Long Sleeve left........

Blk03SVTCobra

Established Member
Red Devil said:
Hey Sean. My Pop is coming on Saturday. He was going to post but you know how those babyboomers are with trying to use the internet. He's bringing his 93 convertible. He was with me at JR's. Knows he can't be a member but wants to participate anyways. He's the reason a few of us are Cobra owners. He said he'd bring money.

Explanation unnecessary. I'll see you and your pops on Saturday :beer:

mystic04 said:
we need 8 more to make 75 cars

I think even though they haven't posted up yet, we will have AT LEAST 75 cars there...

Red Devil said:
Sean, I've had a request. I know it's last minute but the 2 guys who are helping out with setting my gear up would love to have MACA shirts. Is there any way we could swing 2 XXL grey Maca shirts for these guys? If not, no problem but I'd like to hook them up if I could since they're hookin me up with their time.
Cheers,
Matt

Matt ---> http://www.svtperformance.com/forums/showthread.php?p=3793365#post3793365

kingCOBRAsvt_99 said:

Amen, Reverend...

Red Devil said:
I'm sawzallin my car in half so I'll have 2 cobras there. REPRAHZENT!

:lol:

Red Devil

Village Idiot
Established Member
I've got a great route for before or after we get to Mt.Airy. Rt. 80 in Urbana is a lot of fun and there's lilliponds where me and Scott(Rick James) do 1/4 mile runs all the time. No cops and no traffic. Just the occasional Ninja that wants to run a Cobra................and cry.

Rick James

Got Brimley???
Established Member
IronTerp said:
I'm going to go out on a limb and say we'll get 84 MACA Cobras on Saturday........

ANd Matt, updated the T-shirt thread just a few minutes ago. Only have XL Long Sleeve left........

If you still have the black/yellow, I'll take it Dwight! Matt, your friends can go milk a cat if they don't like the other colors! :poke:

Last edited:

SVTcobra04

Established Member
ill be there +1 and cash!! :banana: :banana:

:burnout: :burnout: :burnout:

Last edited:

2kbill

Established Member
I MAY get my heap back Friday. If so, and the creek don't rise, I'll be there with less than 60 miles on the engine :uh oh:

Bill

Blk03SVTCobra

Established Member
SVTcobra04 said:
ill be there +1 and cash!!

Cool, Andrew. See you there :beer:

2kbill said:
I MAY get my heap back Friday. If so, and the creek don't rise, I'll be there with less than 60 miles on the engine :uh oh:

Bill

Sounds good, Bill. I'll finally get to see the Xenondepot.com HIDs in-person :beer:

Blk03SVTCobra

Established Member
Oh, as if I really need to say this.... PLEASE bring your video cameras and digital cameras. If you need a place to host the vids/pics afterward, that's why we have the server :beer:

Almo

Established Member
Unfortunately the NVMC is set to have a drag day event on the 1st of July and will be helping there so I will not be able to make this GTG.

Sounds like it's going to be a large/fun gathering. :-D

Cheers,
Allen

kingCOBRAsvt_99

STOCK..looking
Established Member
Well if someone would offer to trailer the black Cobra to the G2G I could bring two. But considering I have no tags/inspection/ insurance on it it would just sit there and look pretty.

solidsnak3

NOVA STOCK
Established Member
i hope i dont get some security guard pissed and get in my face for taking pictures of my car like when we had that gtg at Tysons 2. What a Jerk. :(

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread