2nd All-Members GTG - Sign-up List

tjdempster

Love Mustangs
Established Member
JonJ said:
cant you do that just about every other weekend in the year?

Unfortunately no, it is a NVMC Club event, only once a month and I missed the last one. Hope you all have a great time.

Blk03SVTCobra

Established Member
solidsnak3 said:
is there a rain date set. im looking at the weather right now and its looking like rain for saturday. i hope it does'nt

No real rain date set as of this moment. Anything past 48-72 hours of weather prediction is pretty touch-and-go, though.

I bet it will pour the early portion of this week and be a beautiful summer day on Saturday :rockon:

DR. WU 2000

mmm....turbo 4
Established Member
Blk03SVTCobra said:
No real rain date set as of this moment. Anything past 48-72 hours of weather prediction is pretty touch-and-go, though.

I bet it will pour the early portion of this week and be a beautiful summer day on Saturday :rockon:
:pop:

SVTCobra3212

Banned
gcassidy said:
And I wonder, still I wonder, who'll stop the rain?

CCR

gr_sad.gif

flatblack5.0

breakin stuff since 04
Established Member
you guys better get some sound clips or some video of all them cobras on the cruise, man thats gotta be a sexy sound...60 cobras, just cruisin...mmmmmm

IronTerp

Mid-Atlantic Cobra Assoc.
solidsnak3 said:
is there a rain date set. im looking at the weather right now and its looking like rain for saturday. i hope it does'nt
I would suggest that we set a rain date for Saturday, July 8th and still do the Jimmy Cone Cruise after the show, but those that want to continue on to Hagerstown can just stay on I70 West............

kingCOBRAsvt_99

STOCK..looking
Established Member
:fm: nobody else say the freaking R word again. :fm: :fm: :fm: :fm: I took off from work and doubt i Can get off for the R date to come to it if its not this weekend :fm: so NO MORE R word

Venimus03

Established Member
Looks like I will be able to make it. Wasn't sure if I was going to have to work or not so I didn't want to post up yet. So count me in and plus 1 or 2 maybe.......I will bring some chocolate chip cookies and brownies if thats ok......

gcassidy

One more lap!
Established Member
IronTerp said:
I would suggest that we set a rain date for Saturday, July 8th and still do the Jimmy Cone Cruise after the show, but those that want to continue on to Hagerstown can just stay on I70 West............
Hagerstown is every weekend. We can always move it to the 15th if need be.
But I'm confident this Sat will be fine (no more R words here). :-D :rockon: :thumbsup:

Last edited:

Blk03SVTCobra

Established Member
Venimus03 said:
Looks like I will be able to make it. Wasn't sure if I was going to have to work or not so I didn't want to post up yet. So count me in and plus 1 or 2 maybe.......I will bring some chocolate chip cookies and brownies if thats ok......

Awesome, thanks :beer:

Sonic 03 Cobra said:
Count me in +1.

Cool! :beer:

Users who are viewing this thread