2nd All-Members GTG - Sign-up List

IronTerp

Mid-Atlantic Cobra Assoc.
JonJ said:
I'm not looking to jinx us but is there a R@!|\| day setup, just incase.
Haven't really thought about it yet Jon, but it would probably be best to move it to the 8th if it rains and then maybe do a cruise to Hagerstown instead of Jimmy Cone since Greg already has a Cruise/GTG scheduled for this day..........

IronTerp

Jimmy Cone is an ice crean parlor in Mt. Airy, Md that has car shows on the 1st and 3rd Saturday evenings during the summer. Probably very similar to Hagerstown, just much smaller scale. We've taken a couple of cruises there in the past and it's a fun ride and fairly conveniently located for a lot of MACAers.

SPRAYED DAILY

MACA
Established Member
seidler said:
Weather not looking so good. Does anyone in the area sell race gas?

Only places I know of in MD is Towson(100 to 116), Essex (112), Rising Sun (100) but I have dont know about any in your area. If you only need some for the cruise I can pick you up some when I get mine, I've got about 3 extra 5 gallon gas containers sitting around besides the one I use. The place I get mine only sells 116 but I can stop in Rising Sun and pick up 100 if you dont use leaded.

Blk03SVTCobra

Established Member
seidler said:
Weather not looking so good.

Anything past 72 hours in weather prediction is extremely suspect. I bet we'll be good to go by the time next weekend rolls around. All this unstable air should be out of here, hopefully.

Hissssnsvt

Proud MACA Member
Established Member
seidler said:
Weather not looking so good. Does anyone in the area sell race gas?

Hanover, PA and Buckeystown, MD have 110(CAM2) at the pump, only 4.50/gal in Buckeystown.

Rick James

Got Brimley???
Established Member
Hissssnsvt said:
Hanover, PA and Buckeystown, MD have 110(CAM2) at the pump, only 4.50/gal in Buckeystown.

Took the words right outta my mou....uh...keyboard?

Hissssnsvt

Proud MACA Member
Established Member
JonJ said:
I guess it pays to live out in the booneys. $4.50 per gallon? I'd use that instead of paying $3.25 for 93 and run my NAAAAAAAWZZZZZ all the time.

Now you know my secret, just dont tell everyone, hehe

IronTerp

JonJ said:
I guess it pays to live out in the booneys. $4.50 per gallon? I'd use that instead of paying $3.25 for 93 and run my NAAAAAAAWZZZZZ all the time.
Dayum!!! Didn't even think of it that way! It's really not that much more that high-test now......

Rick James

Got Brimley???
Established Member
JonJ said:

Hey now, I lives near thar!! Yooz tryin ta call me a heelbeely?? I take a fence to that thar comment!!!

Seriously though, you can't beat that price for Cam 2, and luckily its 10 minutes from me!!! :rockon:

phillySVT

Bang Bang
Established Member
count me in to the gtg. I'll buy some dessert down there as it might get RUINED on the drive down. +1 also

Last edited:

SPRAYED DAILY

MACA
Established Member
Rick James said:
Hey now, I lives near thar!! Yooz tryin ta call me a heelbeely?? I take a fence to that thar comment!!!

Seriously though, you can't beat that price for Cam 2, and luckily its 10 minutes from me!!! :rockon:

lol,

I thought I was paying a decent price ($7.50) for 116 since its about $9.50 at the track. But I usually run a 70/30 mix of 116/93 at the track but running straight 110 @ $4.50 seems alot cheaper.

Blk03SVTCobra

Established Member
kingCOBRAsvt_99 said:
Sean you can add one more Cobra to the list. Hes not a member of MACA (yet) he doesnt get online that much but his name is Mickey (sp??) with a 99 Cobra Vert with a vortech Sq trim supercharger on it. I called him today and he will be attending. So add one more Cobra to the count :rockon:

Will do :beer:

phillySVT said:
count me in to the gtg. I'll buy some dessert down there as it might get RUINED on the drive down. +1 also

Cool, Mike. See you there :beer:

2la8iwon

Established Member
sorry i dont think i can make it. i know i told you i was but i thought my car would be out of the body shop by then and it isnt looking like it. this sux half the summer is gone and i still dont have my car. guess i could show up in my 03 dodge work van LOL

Blk03SVTCobra

Established Member
One thing we need that we have not had success finding yet is a speaker system that has a microphone. It does not have to be something crazy, but two speakers, the ability to play some CDs/radio and a microphone would be perfect.

If anyone has anything like this that they could bring, it would be much appreciated. Please let us know as soon as possible. Thanks very much!! :beer:

DonkeyTuna

Idn't dat sump'n!
Established Member
I'm in + 1! I'll bring the Donkey and some midgets :pepper: :beer:

If the items list is current, I'll bring:
~2 Dozen burgers
~1 Case of water
~Some bags of chips
~Cash Money

Still working the Models angle :coolman: we'll see what I show up with Sat :rockon:

Users who are viewing this thread