2nd Amendment ALERT!!! I just called Bank of America...

Torch10th

I make hits
Established Member
Here's a clue: Why don't you try calling Bank of America yourself and see if it is true?

Hint: It isn't.

Wait, so a company that is continually on the wrong side of the law, involved in the $800 trillion dollar LIBOR scandal, having to pay back Fannie Mae 3+ billion to buy back shitty paper it sold, can be trusted?

BofA's policies are not on the up and up. I was a customer of theirs and all I have to say about that experience is never again.

Oh and there's this.

Bank of America Freezes Gun Manufacturer's Account, Company Owner Claims | CNS News

Novi357

It's stock...
Established Member
Wait, so a company that is continually on the wrong side of the law, involved in the $800 trillion dollar LIBOR scandal, having to pay back Fannie Mae 3+ billion to buy back shitty paper it sold, can be trusted?

BofA's policies are not on the up and up. I was a customer of theirs and all I have to say about that experience is never again.

Oh and there's this.

Bank of America Freezes Gun Manufacturer's Account, Company Owner Claims | CNS News

I hate bank of america too, but it doesn't change the fact that this can easily be proven true or false with a call to the bank.

Why go all crazy about something posted in a youtube video when you can make a phone call directly to the bank and ask?

Torch10th

I make hits
Established Member
I hate bank of america too, but it doesn't change the fact that this can easily be proven true or false with a call to the bank.

Why go all crazy about something posted in a youtube video when you can make a phone call directly to the bank and ask?

Go ahead and call them. I'm not wasting an hour of my time to sit on hold with them. There's nothing in that video posted that suggests that lady wasn't on a call with a representative of the bank that did say give an affirmative that was the case.

The only cut in that video was while the person was waiting on hold. So you could probably make a claim that she didn't actually wait on hold for 20 minutes.

My experience with the company's customer service is that 20 minutes is pretty quick for them!

Novi357

It's stock...
Established Member
Go ahead and call them. I'm not wasting an hour of my time to sit on hold with them. There's nothing in that video posted that suggests that lady wasn't on a call with a representative of the bank that did say give an affirmative that was the case.

The only cut in that video was while the person was waiting on hold. So you could probably make a claim that she didn't actually wait on hold for 20 minutes.

My experience with the company's customer service is that 20 minutes is pretty quick for them!

I have got to stop coming into these threads.

Novi357

It's stock...
Established Member

Here's a video saying there is no block. Nothing in this video suggests the guy wasn't on the call with a bank representative.

2nd Amendment ALERT!!! I just called Bank of America... you have to hear this! Debunked - YouTube

Like I said, I hate the bank too. I transferred my accounts from them long ago.

neatofrito1618

Established Member
There's nothing in that video posted that suggests that lady wasn't on a call with a representative of the bank that did say give an affirmative that was the case.
Some of you are about as gullible as a 7 year old. This is an extremely outlandish claim that could be effortlessly stagged by anyone that has access to two phones.

Torch10th

I make hits
Established Member
Some of you are about as gullible as a 7 year old. This is an extremely outlandish claim that could be effortlessly stagged by anyone that has access to two phones.

occam's razor. What's the simple answer here? Two people, taking enough time to record Band Of America's hold music to effectively use it in a recording, then calling each other to fabricate a story about bank of america's business practices?

Or somebody calling the company to ask them a question about something they heard was going on?

SVTP on youtube videos = they're all faked.

At least Novi did some leg work and found something that goes against what the video is saying. But wait, it's on youtube, so that's fake as well.

Users who are viewing this thread