2nd Amendment ALERT!!! I just called Bank of America...

afro

Why?
Established Member
The internet is fun!

image.png

Good job using those logic skills AzureMach

WireEater

Dumpster Baby
Established Member
Oh, it's on the internet must be TRUE. Sorry but I will need more convincing than a video that keeps skipping and then "connects" to a representative. Sorry but this could be such an EASY hoax.

I highly doubt Bank of America would even be that stupid.

98$vt

i love white girls
Established Member
That's bull shit. I wonder if other banks will do that as well

WireEater

Dumpster Baby
Established Member
If I was to make general assumptions... by the sound of her voice and her fingernails and finger bling, if she did get decline it was probably because her account was over drawn when she was trying to also purchase her pack of bud light and carton of Monte Carlo cigarettes.

afro

Why?
Established Member
I never said it was true :poke:. I seen someone talk about it so i watched the vid.

a bunch of you mother****ers on this site are shady as hell..you come in here with a title of:

2nd Amendment ALERT!!! (<--3 exclamation points)..

Then start your post with this:

Not sure if this one is a repost but just seen it. :fm:
[/url]

Stand up and grow a pair. Own your post.

-fro

Last edited:

afro

Why?
Established Member
If I was to make general assumptions... by the sound of her voice and her fingernails and finger bling, if she did get decline it was probably because her account was over drawn when she was trying to also purchase her pack of bud light and carton of Monte Carlo cigarettes.

lol! :beer:

Chiflikalotapus

Whippled
Established Member
a bunch of you mother****ers on this site are shady as hell..you come in here with a title of:

2nd Amendment ALERT!!! (<--3 exclamation points)..

Then start your post with this:

Stand up and grow a pair. Own your post.

-fro

DC030236-1268-41F2-B374-B8A2A0769B47-5677-000003DADBF22409.jpg

CobraBob

Authorized Vendor
Established Member
Premium Member
Single Barrel Sirs
Republicans= paranoid. Are we finished?

I think paranoia generally is bi-partisan. LOL! And for the record, this particular report is unconfirmed at snopes.com so it could be true or untrue. I wouldn't be shocked if it were found to be true, as companies have been known to refuse to do business with other companies for various reasons.

69clark

Established Member
I dont know for sure how true all of this is either, but I can tell you that a week or two before this video this WAS in the news. So probably this video was done after the news broke as it looks like it was published on the 15th. Unless I am missing something else here.

As a NYer that just got f***ed, I can say I don't trust anyone, and if something like this happening really surprises you, then you have a rough road ahead my friend.

Users who are viewing this thread